Chapter 02 : caught up

But here as she lays on the ground with an unconscious and bruised ender in her arms , a şahika six feet under .

She feels as if though the fantasy she once dreamed of slipping away , way too far away , And it looks like it's taking ender with it too and she couldn't bare the sight nor the feeling , no she couldn't except nor would she .

" Please ender , please . Stay strong this once again , you went through too much . please , you can get through this too . You fought time and time again . Be strong this time too . Please , for me , for us . Please don't leave me . " she whispered those words wishing for the woman to hear her voice as her head hang close to ender's face and tears streamed down her face falling into the body she held close to her heart .

" Yildiz ! YILDIIZ ! " she heard a voice echo from far away but she didn't have the energy to figure out who was calling for her .

" I told her not to go with them , damn it . Yildiz ! where are you ?! " he shouted at the top of his lungs .

If it wasn't for the physical fatigue she would've replied .

But then it became way too confusing for the already exhausted mind of hers .

'I told her not to go with them' the words rang in the back of her mind .

The ambulance isn't here yet , it's supposed to arrive first , before anyone who would've known about the accident at the time she called . But Doğan was here before anyone . How could he have known ?

But before she could make a conclusion of any kind she heard quickened steps of the latter man , running towards her , gasping for air . As if he could ever reach her .

" Yildiz ! Thank god !! Yildiz you're okay ! Are you hurt ? Did something happen to you ? C'mon darling , c'mon let's go to the hospital , let's go get you checked up . Let's go get you some rest , c'mon " doğan went to her side and tried to help her up , So softly touching her arms , so careless to the body that the blonde woman held carefully and gently in her lap , afraid that any movement she would make would cause the slightest convenience .

" Don't touch me . Please , I beg of you not to touch me " she shouted as loud as her barely audible voice allowed her too ,  more tears falling down from her eyes .

The agony she suffered wasn't caused by the physical pain she felt when Doğan touched one of her wounds .

It was that gut wrenching pain of which she never wanted to feel ever again .

The realization of what was going on around , the carelessness he showed to the other two bodies ; the one she held in her arms and the other who was stoic still in the car , the image of the man that she was married to falling onto the ground with an earth shattering scream she couldn't let out .

She thought she had made the right decision , he was the image-perfect man , he was the husband any woman dreamed of having .

He was the easy choice , the one approved by all her friends and family except one , he was a man and that was enough for the society around to worship them both .

A billionaire with a God like power , and his wife . Just a wife .

Sure , she never dreamed of a man to be by her side forever . But that was never one of her options to choose from ? Never an opportunity , just a cruel reality she woke up in .

For some time , for the duration of her marriage , fake or real (to him) , for the tears ender shed and the anger that was built inside of her .  she thought that the peacefulness she was living in was worth the pain of hiding the feelings she hid deeply in her heart , worth the choices she made , merely worth the things she lost if ever .

'You're dealing with a very dangerous man' she recalled Handan's words , the one she once thought were said out loud fueled by jealousy and a feeling of unworthiness but the woman was right , for fuck's sake the woman was actually right .

That bastard of a man was after this , after all that had happened , he was the reason ender was unconscious in her arms , he was the reason why ender had blood dripping from her head ; the one yildiz is trying all so helplessly to keep at bay .

He was the reason two bodies were between life and death , he was the reason she lost that all too fictional hope of a bond to share with ender .

The siren's echoing sounds were the last thing she heard before she collapsed .

-------

A/N : so it came to the end of chapter twooo!!

This chapter is a bit short , because I honestly don't think anyone would like to read about Doğan that much (at least not me)

Anyway the story is starting to pick upppp .

Please give any requests , comments and votes . They mean a loooot :)))

B-Bye (insert ender's voice) , till next chapter!!! 💗

----

W C : 860