chapter 06 : I'm here now

A little glimse of sunlight on her face and the feeling of soothing , comforting and all too familiar fingers playing with her hair didn't go unnoticed , never would have .

A part of her wanted to pray open her eyes as soon as possible to finally see the face of the woman she had missed dearly , but another part of her begged her to stay like this : eyes closed , head resting on a not-so-comfortable mattress , just so that she could memorize this moment and engrave this feeling in the back of her mind because that part of her was realistic , that part of her knew how many times she had witnessed this scene over and over again , just for her to wake up to an all too ugly reality .

So , she wanted to stay like this and feel this peace as long as she was able too .

On contrary to the hundred times before this one felt more real , almost reachable , somehow touchable .

So , she opened her eyes , slowly , afraid that this too wonderful dream would undoubtedly slip away .

But then she saw light again , a pair of angelic blues looking softly down at her with a soft smile beautifully painted by pink lips , black curls swaying freely ever so mesmerizing .

The first thing she does isn't voicing out her thoughts , she moves her hand and holds the one which was caressing her hair , she wants to make sure ; sure that it's real . Because she doesn't know if she possesses the strength to handle another disappointment of such kind . And much to her disbelief it is : real .

" Ender " she whispers the name feeling the tears flowing on her cheeks as quickly as the words came out of her mouth and she doesn't dare say a thing , she doesn't know what to say , where to start that is .

For the first time in what felt like forever ender finds herself speechless , but yildiz became a professional at that matter : she has always made her forget her words .

Aside from what she wants to believe , this isn't the case . It isn't about not having words , it's only that no words are enough for what she wants to say .

So she does the one thing that felt right to do , the one thing she dearly missed doing .

She pulls yildiz urgently into her arms and holds her as tight as her force allowed her too . The other woman is crying uncontrollably and she already feels the wetness of the tears on her shirt but she doesn't care one bit , instead she buries her head in the other woman's neck feeling more of her warmth and trying to get lost in her parfum .

" Thank god , you're alive " she said softly hugging ender tighter . After a few seconds she pulled away and with her teary eyed she looked into ender's blue ones , all so hopefully , maybe even gratefully .

" For a moment I thought I lost you ..... . God , I thought you had left me there and I don't know what I would've done , I wouldn't have forgave myself , ever - But I had faith ..... you were always the strongest person I had ever known and I would've waited for you because even if it took decades I knew you were coming back , you wouldn't have left me alone . " she stumbled upon her words that got cut off by her sobs .

" I'm here my dear . I would never leave you . " ender replied softly as she wiped the tears from the other woman's cheek , looking at her ever so softly .

Yildiz went back to hugging her as the other woman patted her back .

" It's okay , we're okay " ender comforted her as she felt the other woman's embrace tighten .

------

A/N : Yaaayyy they finally saw each other!!!

What's with yasak anyway ?
The ender I know would never do something as careless and marry Doğan nevertheless (the one who stole her shares and took always her hotel) for angin 🙄 this is truly a comedy ...

But who am I to talk 😂 I would never write anything better .

Plz vote and comment <3