Chapter 03 : wake up

She woke up hazily , a beeping machine's sound ringing in her ear and a medical Oxygen Gas Blender covering half of her face , she thought she was doing alright so what could've happened and more importantly what did happen to the people she suffered that trauma with .

She tried to open her eyes and ask whoever was hovering around her , but as soon as she opened her eyelids she was met with a light that forced her to shut them instantly but she tried again , step by step .

" Yildiz ! Yildiz you're finally awake " doğan breathed those words with an immense relief and a much noticable happiness , and whether or not it would've meant the world to her days before , now it only added salt to her wounds , her deeply cut and bleeding wounds .

" I'm okay , how are the other's ? " but before she got any answer Doğan was jumping up and down and telling everybody the news of her come back .

Little moments after , her mother entered the door with a big smile on her face thanking god repeatedly and holding halit can while swaying with him telling him that his mom had finally woken up .

" mom " the little kid barely mumbled the word and yildiz felt a hot tear running down her face . She was a breath away from leaving her son , forever .

" oldum (my son) . Annem (mom) " she choked on her sobs holding both of the latter's hands in her own .

" canim Benin (my dear) " asuman said as she kissed her daughter's forehead .

" Thank god you're okay . I was so scared something had happened to you " she said sitting across from her daughter .

" Mom , what happened to the others ? Çağatay and ender ? " Yildiz asked carefully , afraid of what the answer might be , afraid that any wrong word she would say would lead to an unforgiving cruel road .

And then asuman hang her head , looking at the floor , hiding from her daughter's prying eyes and not able to voice the words .

" Annem " yildiz started crying not wanting to ask the question again , not daring to do so .

" I'm sorry my dear daughter "

" Mom please "

" çağatay didn't make it . " she said fearfully of the other green eyed woman's reaction while looking at the little boy in her arms . He really lost another dad once again , too little for this much pain .

But her daughter didn't give a reaction and that scared her , she just continued crying silently .

" And - ... and ender ? " she whispered the words as her voice got lost in her unheard sobs .

" She's in a critical condition , she has been for the last three days . They put her under coma because of the head injury she suffered " the older woman stated and for the first time in what felt like forever , her voice didn't drop hatred and disgust but plain sympathy and sadness .

" Can you please , please mom take me to see her ? " Yildiz asked softly , wanting more than anything to see the black haired woman .

" Daughter , you can barely walk , you have to rest , you have to get stronger for your son and your husband , me too . Rest please " the mother lectured her but it was to no use .

She blamed herself for not making it too obvious before , she was staying strong for ender . Because just like ender had picked her up from the lowest points in her life , she knew she owed this much to ender . Now she had to be ender's strength , ender's rock . Just like she has always been hers .

" Mom , I beg you . " she whispered only for her mother to hear , not having the energy to fight her mother right now .

" Okay , okay my dear daughter . Nevertheless I will bring you a wheelchair , you can't walk in this state " asuman left the little boy with his mom while she called for a nurse .

Yildiz looked softly at her son .

" I'm sorry my dear son , it's all my fault . But I promise , I will not let this pass . I promise you we'll get over this . We're just going to wait for aunt ender to get better , yes , yes son . She's going to get better and just like before she will stand higher than the sky above , she will stand tall and strong and she will play with you . We are going to get our ender back no matter what . " she said caressing her son's face and rested her head on his .

" C mon daughter , I got the wheelchair. Let the nurse help you up "

She got up lazily and with much difficulty , but if ender was waiting for her on the other side she would go through hell and back .

" Mom , take care of my son . It's okay , the nurse will help me "

As she got out of her room , her monstrous husband rushed to her side .

" Yildiz , where are you going ? You need to rest ! " he half shouted . As if he has any right to do so .

She would've spit at him and cursed him right there and then , but she had to be stronger than her feelings and absolute reckless behaviours , she had to be smarter .

She couldn't just go ahead and confront him with what he had done , she had to be like ender this once , because ender wasn't there to pretend for her now . So she smiled at him instead , a soft smile just like the ones she gives so casually and she wished it hadn't looked fake .

" I'm okay Doğan , you don't have to worry about me . I'm just going to see cancer and emir , I heard they were by ender's room . " she lied through her teeth .

" They can just come to you , you don't have to exhaust yourself like this , you're the hurt one after all " he said visibly annoyed and yes he was getting on her last nerve and yes she would've lashed out but thankfully to her injured state she wasn't able to .

" I felt confined in that room , I wanted some air . Please darling don't make a big deal of it , you see the nurse is with me she'll take good care of me and I won't stay for long . Okay ? " she said with as much of a fake puppy-dog-eyed look as she could master .

And he was thinking thoughtfully but then when he looked at her face , he smiled . And blinked , signaling a yes .

" Take good care of her " he ordered the nurse as they walked by . And she could finally show her emotions away from that monster , that made the blood boil , he made her terrified and sent a shiver down her spine whenever he was around her .

----

So I kinda forgot to upload completely..... sorry?

I was just so busy with university.

I probably will publish all the already written chapters and see where things go from there .

----

Now , talking about yasak . I was very disappointed by the fact that neither ender nor yildiz suspected Doğan in the beginning till yildiz heard him .

And making Doğan deny his crime like he didn't do it ? Really ?

Anyway hoping for better episodes along the way .

Enyil for the wiiin and they're living together nooow , double chaos!!!

W C : 1200