Chapter 07 : my one safe heaven

a few minutes later , the blonde pulled away .

" Wait , i have to tell them . They must be worried sick just outside waiting for you to wake up " yildiz said as she pulled away .

" Git me ( do not leave me ) " Ender said softly , holding the green eyed womans wrist .

" Canem , i am not going anywhere . I have to tell caner he was a mess while he was waiting for you , i have to tell him , at least he would not worry anymore " she reasoned , not really wanting to go but having to .

" He knows , They all do " she replied soundly glad for how much the younger woman cared for her brother and the people around , reminding her all again how she had fell before .

yildiz looked confused by that " How ? "

" He came by when you were resting " she answered .

Ender moved a bit in her bed giving space to the other woman .

" Would you lay by my side please ? I missed you " the blue eyed said casually , as if this was something they are used to doing , as if ender is used to showing her emotions and asking for such a sentimental request , as if yildiz would ever refuse , as if she ever could .

Yildiz obliged , not having a second thought .

she got comfortable in her side of the bed and offered her arms to ender ; holding her close to her chest with her head resting on the brunettes one .

" I am so glad you are back " she breathed out the words " I do not know what i would have done without you " she continued .

" I am glad im back too " ender sighed " I dont know what would've happened to me if i woke up and didnt find you . you have been so strong . i cant begin to imagine what you had to go through " she said looking deeply into the other womans eyes .

And when blue met green , it was like the world around never existed , no one else but them .

And in these silent moments they shared one thought that didn't need to be voiced 'I love you're

And they both got lost in it , they would have wanted to spend an eternity like this ; besides it was no problem , these little seconds they lived ..... would be the eternity they would always long for .

" Dont underestimate yourself , you are the strongest woman i know . i was getting strenght from you everytime i looked your way , thats why i never left your side . You are my strenght " she said , softly looking into blue eyes , stroking black hair ever so gently .

Ender looked back at her with the same softness nusling her nose into her neck .

" iyi ki varcin (i am glad i have you) " the older woman said holding the other woman tighter around her waist .

" i am the one who is glad "

" Now , just rest . You dont have to think about nothing . When you are healed completely i will tell you whatever you want to know . All that matters right now is your health . okay ? " yildiz continued .

" okay " ender replied softly .

After some comfortable silence they both fell asleep feeling secured and safe more than ever , in the fragile embrace of one another .

________________

" ABLAAA , WE CAME " both emir and caner announced loudly while assuman and halit can trailed behind them .

" SHHHHHH " Assuman said as she pinched both grown men .

" You will wake them up , they are sleeping " she continued .

" offf yaaah " the two friends groaned .

" I came this morning yildiz was sleeping , now it is evening and they both decided to have a nap while we came to visit them " caner complained .

" children , stop it . they must be tired . Ender just came back from the dead . Thank god (she knocked on the wooden door softly) . And yildiz barely got any sleep this past weeks " she reasoned and both men were thrown away by the truth she spoke .

Assuman must have changed too .

At least they hoped she had , because they wouldn't be able to handle any hatred between her and ender again , specially after everything .

" you are right "

" Of course I'm right " she said ever so confidently .

" You and your confidence " caner mumbled .

" But they look so cute , don't they ? " emir stated getting a "hmmm" from assuman as caner urgently grabbed his phone .

" I must take evidence this time , because if i ever talk to my sister about how cute they look , she would deny deny deny " he smiled as he took multiple pictures .

" The girl came back and the first thing she did was steal my daughter " she said anoyingly but not carrying a ounce of hatred .

She smiled as she heard the boys sigh .

" Yaaa , Assuman abla . Give us a break please " they both pleaded .

she did in fact enjoy making them suffer a little , she did the job just as good while the other two girls were away .

-----

Y/N : so yeah , this is it .

I'm really not sure if I should leave just like this or continue with the story . I feel like this is a good stop even if it feels rushed , bc honestly this was supposed to be a one shot in the beginning .

But if any of you guys have ideas or want me to continue , I will .

Now , goodbye till then . Hope you have a good day .

comment or vote if you want , it's always appreciated 💕