Chapter 04 : plan in motion

" Is it even further ? " she asked the nurse .

" No , it's just the room by the end of this corridor " the nurse replied .

By every passing second , every step towards the room in question she felt her heart closing up , the tears swelling at the back of her eyes threatening to fall at any second . Because how could she bare the sight ? she simply couldn't .

She remembers the time she first saw ender after her disappearance of seven months .

She remembers how ender seemed paler , the dark circles around her eyes way more obvious , how she walked using a crutch , she recalls back so vividly how ender couldn't move her right hand and how even with all of these things ender still found it in herself to look strong infront of yildiz . As if the world didn't just burn her alive ; every second of everyday since that day .

And maybe that had helped her in that time , even though she wanted to hold the woman in her arms and kiss her face , thank the gods for keeping her safe .

She would've cried in her arms and told her how she prayed everyday for her wellbeing , how she never visited her grave because she so strongly believed that she was still here with her , in this world .

Because miles away from each other , she still felt her presence . Somehow .

But she looked back at ender's eyes with only confusion because the latter woman would've preferred that than any pity or sympathy .

But now , now she can't look back at the woman's blue eyes , now  that she lays unconscious on a white bed surrounded by all kinds of machines , with no sound from her side , yildiz didn't know if she could bare to witness that .

When she reached the closed door of the black haired woman she was met with a pacing cancer and an Emir who was trying to soothe his worries at the entrance , not noticing her presence she cleared her throat .

" How is she ? " she asked with enough emotions to make her voice crack .

" Yildiz " both of the boys said at the same time

" When did you wake up ? Did they let you out ? " omer asked .

" I just woke up right now , I had to beg them to let me come here " she explained .

" You know we have been going between you two for the past days , it feels good knowing that you are okay now . It's only a matter of time before ender wakes up too " Emir said trying to bring up some positivity .

" Yes , yes brother " Caner continued .

" Is she not allowed visitors ? " she asked in the midst of it all .

" Not yet " caner answered sadly .

" They said that because she is in a critical condition it's better to leave her in a room with patients of her own condition "

" Bullshit " yildiz replied angrily .

" All they care about is money , if you pay them enough they'll let you in . I will deal with this " she said confidently , it had taken her enough time to realize that in such a material world everything is solved with some extra cash .

" I have something to confess to you guys , but we need a more private place to talk in " she cut the conversation with such needed seriousness .