. family reunion

I opened my bedroom door carefully and saw that Anya was still sleeping.

  Violet would not go to sleep at all last night and Anya insisted on being the one to try and get her back to sleep. After about 2 hours of nothing happening, I intervened and got Vi to sleep within another 30 minutes.

  I went over to her side of the bed and gently shook her shoulder. "Anya, baby, you have to get up." I said, moving a piece of hair from her face.

  She groaned and shifted, slightly pouting.

  I chuckled, pressing a kiss to her pursed lips, and she slightly opened her eyes. "What?" She mumbled.

  "You remember what today is right? My cousins coming back home today. We have the dinner tonight." I said, putting my hand back on her shoulder.

  She groaned again. "Do I have to go? I was up all night." She said, rubbing her eyes.

"I know, sweetheart but I want you there. You still have a little time, but I just figured I'd wake you now so you had time to get ready."  I said softly.

  She slowly sat up and immediately rested her her on my shoulder. "I'm tired." She mumbled.

  I chuckled and kissed her head. She always acted like this in the mornings.

  "The girls and I made you breakfast." I said with a smile.

  She lifted her head, a small smile playing at her lips. "Yea?"

  I nodded. "I did most of the work, but I had Brielle and Phoebe hold the spoon while we mixed the pancake batter. Vi watched, but she was falling asleep."

  She smiled and moved the covers off of her, revealing her beautiful thighs. "Don't look at me like that." She whispered.

  I put my hand in between her legs and slowly traveled up. Her breath hitched. "Like what?"

  She gave me a hard stare and I chuckled. I removed my hand from her legs and gave her a slow kiss.

  She sighed into the kiss, putting her hand on my cheek.

  "Let's go eat, yea?"

  She nodded. "Yea."

.........

Anya and I were back and forth in our bedroom getting ready. Carlo was outside with the girls. Carlo was my last resort cause everyone was busy. I'm honestly scared to see how he's gonna be with my girls.

  In the mirror, I saw Anya slip off her clothes and bra and put on her dress. It took me everything not to go over there and just rip it off her and take her right here and right now.

  I slipped my watch on my wrist and turned around and saw Anya struggling with her zipper.

  I walked over and helped her, my fingers slowly caressing her back.

  I could practically hear her heart beat and her heavy breathing.

  She turned around and looked me up and down. "You look sexy." She said, her voice raspy and hands running down my arms.

  "So do you." I said, lifting her chin with two of my fingers and kissing her slowly and sweetly.

  Her arms went around my neck, and my hands went down to her butt and I squeezed slightly, to which she let out a quiet moan.

  She pulled away. "Can we stay home and just have sex all night?" She said, chest moving up and down.

I chuckled. "I wish. But I promise that if tonight goes well..." I said, trailing off, my voice getting raspier with every word that passed.