. anya and aaron describe each other

so I'm in a creative writing club at school, and for the prompt this week, it's describe your character, so we were supposed to come up with a new character and describe them like in much detail, but I wasn't gonna create new characters when I have two perfect characters I've written about already. I had the two describe each other as if they were asked about their partners or something like that.

So because I chose Aaron and Anya, it's only right that I publish what I wrote here:

If Anya was asked to describe Aaron:

"Aaron, he's..." I paused, smiling, "he's fantastic. He's a beautiful person inside and out. He's got this beautiful chestnut hair, that he sometimes is able to throw into a bun. He's also trying to grow out a beard, but he can really only make it to a stubble. He also has tattoos. So many tattoos. They cover his whole chest, and both his arms and he has our three kids' names tattooed over his heart. He's also super tall. Like, over 6' tall. He's got these really big muscles too. When he comes home from work, he always washes his hands. Probably because he works in a hospital. But his hands are always so soft. He has these little scars on his hands, because he can't use a knife the right way," I chuckle, remembering when his hand slipped when he was cutting up food for dinner, "He's really good with kids as well. I couldn't imagine a better father to our three kids. I've never seen someone so devoted to their wife and kids. The way he dotes on us and cares for us.. I never imagined I would find someone who would love me and our kids this much. But I'm honestly glad I did."

If Aaron was asked to describe Anya:

"Anya's the most beautiful woman I think- no, I know- I've ever met. I hadn't been in the dating pool for a while since my mom died, but I'm so glad I jumped back into the pool with Anya. She's got this beautiful dark skin and her hair is always frizzy. I've never seen her with her hair down and it not be frizzy. It just always is. She can never take compliments either. She always gets flustered and starts stuttering when I tell her she's beautiful. Whenever she's stressed, she starts breaking out on her cheeks. Only on her cheeks. It's not big masses of pimples, maybe just one or two bad ones. After having two babies, her body has gone through some obvious changes. She's gained weight; that's her biggest insecurity. But I really just think she's always beautiful, no matter what she looks like. She has a few small tattoos on her arms, a very big contrast to what I have," I chuckle, thinking about how many tattoos I have and how little she has, "Anya's also really short. Like, 5'4 short. I feel like a giant next to her. The one thing I love most about her though is how caring she is. She's always making sure that I'm okay, always asking how my day went and how work was. At night, after we've put our kids down to bed, we kind of just lay in bed and talk about whatever, and that's what I love so much. We can talk about anything and not get bored, or we can always keep a conversation going. And her voice. God I loved her voice. It's so soft and gentle. It's never harsh. I could listen to her drone on and on for weeks and never get bored. She's also never harsh to our kids either. Granted, our children are saints, but she favors a gentle parenting approach rather than a mean disciplinary approach. That's another thing I love. I can keep taking about how much I love her and how much I love about her forever. I was honestly, truly blessed with the woman I met and married. She's the biggest blessing in my life, as well as my two baby girls she gave me. And Brielle too, but Anya didn't give birth to her. She's the biggest blessing of them all."

———

i don't think I'll ever get tired of writing about these two

hope you enjoyed

also did you guys listen to taylor swifts new album?? if u did what're your favorite songs?

mine are maroon, would've could've should've, mastermind, and you're on your own, kid

(p.s. some things may kind of be tweaked about the characters because the leader of the club said that the characters shouldn't be perfect, [which, I don't think mine are] so that's why some things are mentioned here that may never have been mentioned throughout the story itself [Anya breaking out when she's stressed, the cuts on Aaron's hands etc])