Chapter 1

I sat at the bar solo with a vodka in my right hand. I sipped my vodka as I sat at the bar staring into the thin air.

The song 'such a whore' by jvla was playing as I felt an eye presence on me. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't as the gaze burned into my skull. My gaze adverted to the person that was staring at me across the bar. Holy fuck.

My eyes met a man with intimidating and mesmerizing green eyes. He didn't break eye contact nor did he seem to care that I caught him.

He had a tattoo over his hand and three on the around his neck. He looked like from what I could see from his arm, he had a sleeve. He had dark brown hair all around his head and a newly fresh cut in the back.

Let's not forget he had on a suit and all his muscles in his shirt fit the right place. The jacket was on the back of his chair as he leaned forwards.

I couldn't hold the smile that was erking to form on my face. As the smiled formed on my face I looked away but he didn't tear his gaze. He continued to stare into my skull. I tried to act like a normal civilized human. I felt as my heart staring beating faster.

I looked back over at him to see that he was still staring at me. Just watching me and my every move. A smirk slowly started to form on his face as he watched me from afar. I wanted to, but I just didn't break eye contact.

He got up from his seat and grabbed his jacket. He left his alcohol at his spot as he tossed a one hundred dollar bill on the counter and started walking towards me. I watched him the whole time. I watched as he sat down and took the chair next to me. Neither of us said a word.

"Hello" I spoke.

"Hi" his dark low raspy voice spoke. Please fuck me. His green eyes stared down on me. "What's your name pretty girl?" He questioned.

"Arabella" I responded. "You?" I asked.

"Christian"

With hesitation the next words that came out of his mouth could make me drop to my knees at anytime. "I want you tonight" He boldly stated as his strong veiny tattooed hand grabbed my cup. He drunk the rest before he sat it back down.

I was too stunned to speak. "I need you tonight" I replaced staring into his eyes. "It would really make my night don't you think?" I seductively whispered. A glint of amusement filled his eyes.

"I think that would be the best for both of us" he licked his plump pink lips. He had the perfect jawline. If I slid my index finger along his sharp jawline I'd probably cut my finger. "How about we get out of here" he suggested.

"My house or your house?" I questioned.

"Yours" he responded and I nodded before grabbing my leather jacket from behind me. I slipped it on as I stood up. My long dark brown curly hair cascaded down my back as I adjusted my stance. He grabbed his jacket as he held it between his four arm and tricep.

Fuck. The height difference screams my daddy issues. He has to be atleast 6'4 because I'm 5'5 and he's very fucking tall.

~

As soon as we made to my apartment we couldn't keep our hands off of eachother. He slammed the door shut behind us and locked it. His hand quickly slipped behind my neck and grabbed the nape. "Where's the room?" He groaned bringing his hot soft lips to mine.

"Over there" I breathlessly moaned as his hands slipped in my hair. We basically teleported there before our hands were all over eachother again. His hand found the zipper of my dress. His hand dragged against my back as he unzipped it. He pulled it off before I was left in my bra and panties.