chapter 10

I sat at a bar with black jean shorts on and a black cropped button up shirt. I didn't necessarily come out to have a drink tonight. I never like to get drunk, but I really only came here because I was super bored staying in that house. My friend Amy came along with me, but some random guy done already snatched her up and they went to do lord knows what.

So, I sat at the bar by myself as music played in the background. I like being alone anyway. Plus, it just makes it ten times better when Chicago by MJ is playing in the background. I sipped on my water when I heard a deep voice say my name. I didn't pay attention to it because I was enjoying the song like I enjoy sex.

"Arabella" The voice spoke more louder maker me turn around to be met with green eyes. Christian.

"Hey" I whispered.

He scanned our surrounding's and his eyes found me again. "What are you doing here?" he asked as his green eyes pierced into me. I'm legal? fully legal actually.

"It was super boring at home" I responded. He stared at me before grabbing my cup and looking in it. "It's water" I informed him. His eyes traveled back to me and went down to my body. His eyes stopped just at my thighs before they met mine again.

"Come with me" he softly demanded. I hopped off of the stool and his hand traveled to my lower back. He guided me to a hall away from everyone and the bar was basically out of sight. He opened one of the four doors in the hall and dragged me into what looked like an office. A dark office at that Just like the one at home but positioned differently.

He shut the door behind him before grabbing under my thighs and picking me up. I felt coldness under my thighs as he positioned himself in between my legs. "You look fucking beautiful" He whispered staring into my eyes. I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

"Thank you" I smiled.

He came closer to me face as his minty breath hit my lips. "Can I kiss you?" He questioned as his long lashes slightly covered his eyes. I stared back before nodding. He came closer to my face before he swerved to my ear. "Maybe you should use your words" he suggested as his hand came to rest on my waist. My breath got taken away.

"Yes, you can kiss me" I responded as his face came back into view. He didn't waste any time before his lips came crashing into mine. His tongue entered my mouth. He demolished my glitter lip gloss as I felt my head leaning forward. His tongue was going deeper in my mouth. I felt better than euphoric.

His lips slowly started drawing from my lips to across the bottom of my face and they dropped to my neck. He slowly started sucking on my sweet spot probably already leaving a hickey. He noticed my breathing getter heavier, and he started to suck faster and more around that spot. I let out a very low moan as his hand gripped my waistband and pulled me impossibly closer to him.

I heard the door swing open and I never looked the opposite way faster. No face no case. "Get the fuck out" I heard him grit.

"I- Sorry boss- did you forget about the mission?" The other voice stuttered. How scary could this man be? Boss? Maybe he is in the mafia. But its super uncommon to be in a mafia. I'll ask him.

"Shit!" Christian gritted out of frustration. "I'll be ready soon, get miles and tell him to bring his ass here and you get the fuck out" He ordered, and the door shut again. He departed away from me still looking at me. I hopped off of the desk fixing my shorts by pulling up my waistband. His eyes quickly dipped there.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked.

"Work" He simply responded.

I got frustrated by his lack of answer. "What do you do for work?" I rephrased.