Chapter 12

I watched as Christian unhooked the latched off his boxing gloves and dropped it in the chair. People rushed around the other dude Christian probably knocked to another planet.

He walked off of the stage with a slight bruise on the up right of his stomach. I watched as he approached us. God how could a human be so perfect?

He was so built and he was very , very attractive. He stopped in-front and his attention immediately went to the person next to me. My new bodyguard. Christian put it in the most simple way possible that I had no choice but to have this bodyguard. And he made that very very clear.

"You can go home" he said towards my new bodyguard. The bodyguard nodded before disappearing into the thick loud crowd.

He motioned me toward him with his head and we both started walking back to the place we came from. He just wouldn't be able to hear me because of the loud crowd and the fact that he's basically deaf. He opened the door from behind me and I didn't miss the warmth that he caused behind me. It made my hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I entered the room and went to sit in the puffy leather chair. "That was amazing !" I gauged. "Did you see the way you literally knocked that dude clean out?" I asked.

He let out a husky laugh slightly tilting his head back. "Of course I seen the way I knocked him out I did it" he said with a smirk.

"I've never been to a boxing match before" I was amazed.

His eyebrows do slightly lifted. I watched as he got himself naked again leaving him in his boxers. My bottom lip slipped into my mouth as I watched him put his slacks over his muscled legs.

He reached over me and grabbed the white button up shirt from behind me. He wasn't too buff, or too skinny. He slipped the shirt on as his attention was fixated on the buttons.

I watched him button it all of the way to the top. "Stop biting your lip" he demanded, his eyes catching mine. I unrolled my lip from inside my teeth and released it. Please fuck me.

However, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He had so much muscle and don't get me started on the tattoos.

He had one tattoo lining up on the side of his neck. I don't know what language it was but I know damn well whatever it is I can't comprehend. His chest was literally covered along with a sleeve.

"Arabella" he spoke breaking me out of whatever trance I was in. "Stop looking at me like that" he demanded. I found a slight smirk forming on his face.

"Or what?" I questioned testing him. "Did I make you nervous?" I questioned again glancing around the room for a clock. He didn't have one. I felt In the back of my jeans for my phone. I looked back up to see Christian right infront of me. I audibly gasped out of shock.

"Can I touch you?" He whispered looking me In the eyes. He could touch me anywhere. I want him to. I've never really had a man to ask me for consent. If I was ever going to fuck someone or kiss someone they never asked for consent. He's the first man to ask me.

"Yes" I responded trying to maintain eye contact with him.

He only stared at me as he placed his hand in the middle of my thighs on my jeans. He maintained eye contact as he started drawing his hand further to my core. His hand swerved from my core to my hips. He didn't stop there.

His hand found its way digging under my ass until he finally had a good grip on it. It stayed there. Until I was yanked up and thrown into his chest with his one hand still gripping my ass. My hand flew to his ripped chest as I caught my balance. His head dipped down to my ear as his hot breath slightly brushed my earlobe.

"Am I making you nervous?" He lowly asked. When I stayed silent he let me go. I stood there watching him like a clueless dog.

I watched as he slipped the buttons through the hole and he was very focused. I probably look like a creep just staring at him like that. I tore my eyes away and went to sit back in the leather chair. Why couldn't he do more than what he did? I want him to touch all over my body.

Just not here. Anyone could walk in on us. As I sat there my mind shifted to him violently fucking me. His hands all over my body. "Arabella come on let's go" Christian demanded making me pop out of my trance. I nodded and brushed the thought off.

He then handed me a black hoodie. "Put this on, Angel, its freezing outside" he ordered. Angel? He's making my pussy have a headache Lord. I nodded and slipped the big hoodie over my head. It dropped over my butt as I looked down.

"It's too big for me" I said trying to adjust the hoodie. He rolled his eyes and put his hand on the small of my back. He guided me out of the door we came through and the big wave of air hit my face and body.

He stopped me right there and appeared infront of my. He grabbed the hood of his jacket and tossed it over my head and pulling the strings to tighten it. His hand then retracted back to the small of my back as he walked us to his car.

We made a sharp right turn and his car was right there. He unlocked his car doors and opened the passenger seat for me. I immediately hopped in trying to prevent the cold. He shut the door but it was still no help because his car was cold too.

He walked around the car and got in the passengers seat. He started the car by sticking his keys in the hole. After the car warmed up a bit he finally started pulling out of his parking space. I felt my eyes getting heavy as they started shutting.

~

Christian's POV

As I drove down the road of my street I spared a glance toward Arabella. She was peacefully sleeping against my windshield.

I immediately tore my gaze off of her. Fuck she's beautiful. Nothing like I've ever seen before. Everytime I look at this woman I just get a unsent feeling. Like I just want to fuck her all day long.

I brushed my thoughts away as I took a sharp right turn into my gates. I pulled into into my parking space. I turned the car off and my attention turned back to Arabella.

I gently placed my hand on her thigh as I gently shook it. "Arabella" I whispered trying to awake her. She slightly groaned putting her feet on my seat. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I opened my door and got out of the car walking around to her side. I swear if it was anyone else they'd be dead.

I opened the passengers door. I didn't bother to try and wake her up again. I grabbed her small body and she immediately wrapped her legs around my torso as she slightly groaned.

I walked to the door and put the key In the hole, twisting it. I opened the door and shut the door behind me. I ignored Miles and Katie bluntly making out on my couch without a care in the world and walked up my stairs with her in my arms.

She nuzzled her face further in my neck probably trying to comfort herself. I walked into her room and shut the light on. I quietly laid her on the bed. I slipped her shoes off of each foot before pulling her under the covers. I turned on her ceiling fan before shutting her door.

I want to sleep with her tonight but it would make it wrong to just put her in my bed. I wouldn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. But I didn't want to sleep without her. I wanted to eat her out.

I walked Into my room shutting the door behind me and walking in my bathroom. I turned on a hot shower before stripping my clothes and hopping in. What am I going to do with this girl?