Chapter 4

He walked us to the room as we made out. He shut the door behind us and my back pressed against the door. As his tongue went deep in my mouth I moaned into his causing him to rip off my shirt.

His hand traveled from my boobs to the hem of waistband before a buzzing sound rung through my room. It couldn't have been mine, I left mine somewhere in my kitchen. It had to be his.

He ignored it completely. "Your phone is ringing" I informed as it vibrated against my leg. He groaned in agony before taking it out of his pants pocket. He didn't even look at the caller id before answering.

"What miles!" He snapped through the phone as he looked at the wall. The person on the other side spoke leaving him with a moment of realization.

"Fuck" he mumbled under his breath. "I'm on my way" he spoke before hanging up the phone.

He made eye contact with as I looked up at him. "I have to go" he stated with little to no explanation.

"Where?" I questioned. I shouldn't have asked but I still did.

"Work" he responded.

"Okay" I finalized. But my car. "I left my car at work can you take me to get it?" I asked. "I left everything at work" I said.

"Fuck" he whispered. "I can't" he denied. "It's dangerous" he added. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"It's dangerous for you to drive me to go and drop me off at my job to get my car?" I rose my eyebrows.

"Yes" he responded.

"What? Why?" I blinked.

"Don't worry about it" he sternly said before putting me down. All of a sudden he got more cold and it felt like the mood just all of a sudden dropped. He grabbed my shirt off the floor before handing it to me.

I slipped my shirt back on before coming face to face with him. "If I don't get my car tonight it could get towed and I have work tomorrow" I said trying to make him understand. "All you have to do is drop me off back to work and you can leave to whatever you have to do" I swore.

He put a hand on his face before nodding in understandment. "Don't ask me any questions" he elaborated.

I furrowed my eyebrows again in confusion. "Whatever" I shook my head as he grabbed my hand and leaded me out of the house. He went to the door that said stairs and we went through it. He quickly started running down the stairs while holding my hand so I had to go the exact same paste.

We made it down stairs and he led us out back to where three black SUV's sat. They looked very very fancy. He walked us to the middle one before walking around the passengers seat. He opened it. "Get in" he demanded.

I didn't want to but I was scared. What would anyone do in a situation like this. So I only listened and got in the car. His expression was more hardened than the last time I seen him. His hand reached over me and pulled my seatbelt across. As he buckled my seatbelt all I could think about what he was in a rush for.

"What's going on?" I asked.

He gave me another stern look. "What did I tell you about asking questions?" He sighed before shutting my door and walking to another one of the SUV's. He went to the drivers seat to the SUV in the front and exchanged some words. I adjusted my seat back in a lying position just in case some actual suspicious shit happens. Anyone could pop out and try to do anything.

The drivers door then opened and Christian got in. The first car pulled off and the other two including us moved behind it. As soon as we all went into an open street they all took different paths.

The car started going super fast as he concentrated on the road. I started fidgeting with my pants. More and more cars started to come through the streets but they were all very expensive cars. Christian went even faster and turned more corners.

I looked out the window in scare as we went past my job. "C-Christian" my shaky voice spoke. The two other expensive cars found our street again. "I'm scared" I announced clearly.

A gun shot then went off. My eyes widened as I panicked. Christian quickly went over my body and adjusted my seat all the way back. "Lay back" he ordered in a loud tone. I immediately laid back and his hand came up and covered my eyes.

"Shhh" he shushed my sons as I started to cry. "Close your eyes okay" he said. "Don't open them until I say you can" he ordered again. My cries only got louder.

"Christian what's happening!" I panicked as the car started going ten times faster. The cars never moved from behind us.

"Arabella shut it" he hissed before I heard a window door opened. More shots were fired but I heard more coming from this car. I peeked an eye open to see that Christian's upper body was out the window as he fired shots.

I heard a loud crash from behind us and he quickly got back in the car and put it back in drivers mode. He turned more and more corners before he went back to a normal paste.

"What's h-appening?" I questioned clutched onto the seats leather.

"Arabella" he said. "You can't go home tonight" He announced.

I kept my eyes closed. "Why not?" I questioned.

"It's not safe" he simply responded. I opened my eyes and looked around to a dark sky with stars. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that we were on the nearest highway.

"Do you care to tell me what the hell just happened?" I asked looking at him. He gripped the steering wheel even tighter as his knuckles turned white.

"No" he responded. "The less you know the better" he assured.

I'm not going for none of that. "No" I sternly denied. "What the hell just happened I think I deserve to know" I added.

"Arabella" he said. "Just let me think okay?" He questioned.

I wanted to shut up but he can't just leave me without an explanation. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house" he responded. I furrowed my eyebrows as I viewed his side profile. I sighed in defeat as I laid back again.

"Come on" I whispered running my hands through my hair. I shut my eyes and wished it was all just a dream but I knew it wasn't.

He wouldn't give me an explanation no matter how much I asked. I still don't know what happened. But whatever it is and who ever the other cars are know where I live. They could probably find out everything about me if they're skilled.

A phone rang again. It wasn't mine. It was his. Again. He reached for it without looking at the caller id and answered. "The girl" I heard someone speak from the phone. He ended the call before gripping on it super tight.

I didn't even question it and it didn't take rocket science to know about "the girl" they were talking about. It was clearly me. I didn't plan on asking anymore questions.

~

I watched as he swerved into the driveway through a gate of a big house. I'm talking rich white people houses. They were awfully huge. The part of New York that I loved. I'd usually just drive around streets of New York and look out at the houses.

He got out of the car and shut his door without another word. He walked around to my side and opened the door. He undid my seatbelt and I got out without another word. Just one night.

I followed as he walked to the front door. What about my car? I stood on the porch as he put a code into the door and opened it. He walked in and looked back at me. I denied eye contact and walked through the strangers door. He shut the door and locked the door behind him.

It was so fancy inside. There were white tiles and a chandelier infront of the front door. Someone then turned the corner. He stood in grey sweatpants and nothing else. "Hello brother" he chuckled.

"Let's talk" Christian said before grabbing my hand and dragged me to wherever the other man walked to.

Cliffhanger 🤞