Chapter 5

Christian's POV

"Do you guys usually watch people while they're trying to sleep?" She asked moving her curly hair out of her face.

"Christian usually does" Miles precisely whispered. "But that's besides the point we need to talk" he finalized. She adjusted herself on the couch and looked at the both of us. "Like right now" he quickly pinched in.

"Okay" she responded.

"So obviously you're not getting a response to what happened and why it happened it's not safe for us nor you" I stated. "Well "others" have you targeted they know that you live in that specific building so you obviously can't go back and stay there" I added."That also means you can't attend work for a little while" I finished.

She stayed silent. She was obviously confused about this whole thing. She clearly didn't understand. "I-" she stuttered. "What does that even mean?" She breathed. "I have stuff to do all this week and I have to go back home" She informed.

"Well then you have to cancel it problem solved" I resolved.

Her lips curled to a thin line. "No" she disagreed. "I don't care what you have going on you're not going to keep me from going out and doing what I have to do" She remarked.

"Everything will go the way that I planned so if you didn't hear me the first time you will cancel all plans" I declared. "I told you what you have to do that's all you have to do to stay out of danger"

"Im not going for any of that" she continued to argue. "Im not going to follow instructions from anyone, especially from a man" she replied.

I took a deep breath before standing up. I softly grabbed her hand before pulling her up. I guided her out of the living room and pulled her up to a guest room which will be her room. "Arabella" I spoke in a warily spoke. "You don't have much of a choice , I really need you to bare with me right now" I spoke.

"What the fuck Christian?" She whispered. "I had a one night stand with you and now I have to fucking live you with on top of canceling all of my plans!" She bullshitted.

"Temporarily"

"That's not the point at all!" She grunted with obvious anger. I didn't think before I kissed her. My hand slipped across her jawline as I swirled my tongue in her mouth. I pulled back and started into her eyes.

"Please" I asked again staring into her eyes.

She stared back with no hint of amusement. "Are you trying to manipulate me?" She asked looking unamused. "Because if so, just to inform you, it's not working" she informed.

"I need you to do this for me" I said. "Just until it's clear" I clarified.

"Just until it's clear" she mocked . "Just until what's clear!?" she she raised her voice. "How long would that even be?" She asked.

I nodded looking into her eyes. "A little while" I confirmed. "You have to move out of that apartment, everything" I clarified.

She took a deep breath. "That's a lot of stuff to move out" she said. "Christian I really don't want to move out" she breathed. "That's all too much" she added. I only stared at her as she frustrated.

"I'm not moving in with you" she furrowed her eyebrows. "I just met you" she added.

"You are" I replaced. "You don't have too much of a choice" I added. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Whatever" she waved off. "Who even are those people-" She asked pushing my hand off of her jaw. I only watched her express her feelings.

"None of your concern"

"Fine" she lost. "Only because I don't want to fucking die" she clarified.

I nodded before placing my hand on her shoulder. I led us out of the room and her perfect body walked ahead of me. I don't know her at all, but she doesn't look happy at all.

We entered the living room where miles sat. "Does she know about it?" He asked looking at the both of us.

"No and no one will tell her" I clarified death glaring him. He nodded and stood.

"Alright" he nodded.

~

She walked into the room I assigned for her and shrugged her jacket off. She laid it on the end of the bed before putting her long straight hair into a ponytail. She looked beyond irritated.

She hadn't said a word, not that I care. "Can you get out I want to sleep" she asked pulling her shirt off of her body. I walked out without another word. I made my way to my office just a few doors down and pulled out every single file i owned along with my computer.

I unlocked my computer and sat at my desk. Who is she? Arabella. Arabella Wright Sullivan.

I typed her name into my computer and loads of pictures uploaded. I looked through pictures til I seen photos that looked exactly like her. The woman on the screen wore red lingerie while she held her phone up to the mirror. She had on a red flower garter with a lace see through bra.  Her black long curly hair looked perfect.

The garter fit perfectly around her slim sculpted legs. Her hips were so fulfilled with the panties on. Her boobs were nicely put up with the red bra. Her beautiful eyes stared into the mirror as she held the phone with a little kiss on the mirror.

Her stretch marks flowed down her hips. I've never seen such a beautiful woman. The picture had a link to her instagram. I clicked onto her instagram and it quickly loaded.

I was amazed by what I seen. She had over 100k followers on instagram with a ton of sexy pictures. Most of them were in lingerie in every color. She literally had every single color of each color.

My pants grew tight at the sight of her. Her perfect fucking body in every fucking photo.

She looks like a fucking God in every picture. Her hair was freshly blown out as she stared into the camera with long beautiful eyelashes and hair. Prominent cheek bones, fulfilled lips, a perfect fucking nose and beautiful brown eyes.

My eyes caught a glance of her last name again. I noticed her last name and I was way too familiar with it. I scrolled to my files until I found the last name S. Sullivan, was the second name in my files. There's no way Charles is her father. I typed his name in my computer and not too long I found a picture of him and her together.

Her father. I killed him.