Chapter 6

Arabella's POV

I woke up to a dark room with a little light from the curtains. I felt around the bed for my phone before I grabbed it. 11:47.

I lazily got out of bed and turned my flash on. I wavered the light around the room until I saw a light switch. I walked over to the light and switched it on.

I turned off my flash and opened the door. I searched around for a bathroom until I finally found one directly across from me.

I did my buisness and dried off my hands after. I turned off the lights and walked out of the bathroom. As I walked across the hall back to the room I slept in a noticed a presence in the corner of my eye.

I tried to look at the figure in the dark as it came closer. "Christian?" I questioned at the dark figure.

The light then flickered on revealing not Christian but his brother. "You scared me" I said. He lowly chucked.

"Sorry I didn't mean to" he joked with a slight chuckle. "Christian also wants to talk to you in his office" he announced.

"His office?" I questioned with obvious curiosity.

He pointed towards the end of hall and the second door to the end. "Over there" he clarified.

"Are you guys like rich or something?" I asked in a jokingly matter. No but like seriously.

"I literally drown in money" he replied obviously bragging. I followed him and started walking behind him. He walked me to the second door to the last.

He knocked on the door and waited. "Christian" he yelled out.

"Come in" I heard a very famillar voice speak. He then opened the door and led me in the beautiful room. It was so well put up. There were black and white paintings on the wall and beautiful designs. There was a wide desk in the middle of the room and there he sat. There was a grey couch in-front of his desk and his computer was opened as well as papers were scattered on his desk.

I stepped in the freezing cold room as goosebumps covered my body. "There's your girlfriend" Miles jokingly retorted before laughing.

That's it. Both of them are so attractive. Literally.

"Miles if you don't get out" Christian threatened towards Miles. Miles only chuckled.

"Don't hate the player hate the game" he winked before walking out and shutting the door behind him leaving only me and Christian in the office. Christian shut his laptop before making eye contact with me.

"Are you going to sit down or just stand there until your legs break?" He asked shifting in his seat. As I walked over to his couch I noticed he had another one of his white dress shirts on that hugged his muscles perfectly tight. They weren't too big not too little.

I could see half of his tatted arm through his shirt. His dark hair was displayed all over his head once again.

His fingers flexed as he moved them. I sat down in the middle of the couch as I maintained eye contact with him.

"Are you like in the mafia or something?" I joked looking at all the duffel bags in the corner. He lowly chuckled as he stared at me.

"Maybe" he responded tapping his pen on his desk.

"When do you plan on taking me to get my clothes?" I asked cutting to the chase. He bit his lip as he thought about it.

"I don't know" he responded. "Maybe sometime tomorrow" he replied. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I can't walk around in this all day" I argued.

"We'll improvise" he answered. "I'll have one of my maids bring you fresh clean clothes" he informed.