Chapter 9

I walk back into the living room with popcorn and candy. I unpause the best show made in history and get ready for my mental breakdown. The end of Stelena sat on the tv playing. "I've been so selfish because i love you so much and I know how much you love me, but it's over" I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I watched Stefan's reaction.

I continued to watch the show when I hear footsteps approaching me. I turned around from the tv and my eyes caught Christian walking in with sweatpants and a black t shirt on his huge frame. Please fuck me. Kidding, Kinda? 

"What's wrong?" He asked, apparent concern on his face. His eyebrows furrowed at my expression.

"They broke up" I sobbed wiping my tear stained cheeks. His face then turned into a look of confusion. I pointed to the playing tv when I realized the tv was way passed the point. His face went emotionless after that. All of his care in the world went away. He rolled his eyes as the scene started playing again. As the scene started playing I immediately started getting emotional again. This is probably the millionth time I've cried even thought I watch this show all the time at least seven times a year. Its just too good.

That's what she said. 

When the scene ended I turned towards Christian who sat there with a resting bitch face. "You're crying for what?" He asked with a bored expression.

I could not even comprehend what the hell he just said. "Did you just watch what I watched? do you want me to repl-" I got cut off by his abrupt response.

"No" he cut me off. I was too stunned to speak. And with that he walked off. Well what a dickhead. I rolled my eyes and turned them back to the television.

~

I woke up raveled in covers and to lightness from a window. Am I still on the couch or am I in my room that Christian gave me? I got up from the covers and felt around from my covers for my phone but I didn't find it. I got up and gazed around the room. Well turns out I did fall asleep in my room. Maybe I just walked up here and got into bed when I got tired. That has to be it.

I decided to get ready and go to the gym and maybe stop at Jemma's house after so I quickly took a shower. I grabbed my grey gym wear, a simple bra and leggings. I paired that with my green and grey cleats and I pulled my long curly hair into a simple ponytail. I grabbed my phone and my purse before walking downstairs and out of the door. I made my way to my car which Christian bought back for me. I started my car up as the gates opened. I drove out and immediately stopped at McDonalds for a quick coffee and a breakfast sandwich.

"Hello welcome to McDonald's how may I help you today?" A sweet feminine voice spoke through the mic.

"Hello can I please have a dark coffee with milk and extra creme, with also an egg and bacon sandwich no cheese?" I ordered.

"Yes ma'am" she bubbly spoke. "That'll be seven dollars and nineteen cents" She informed.

"Okay thank you that's fine" And with that I pulled up, grabbed my food, and paid. I got onto the highway and there was so much traffic. I loudly screamed before calling my personal trainer and telling him that I won't be able to make it on time.

He answered almost immediately, and I set him up on the Bluetooth. "Hey, Arabella we still up for today?" He breathed.

"Hey Mark, I'm going to be a tad bit late today because traffic is a bit messy today do you think you could wait till I get there?" I questioned with so much hope. 

~

After a long day of a three-hour training plus another two-hour defense training while going to Jemma's house after I finally made it back to Christian's house. I'm not really hungry I had dinner with Jemma and her boyfriend Trey and one thing I can say is that Trey can cook Lord. All of that training was practically wasted after I ate two pans of brownies and three bowls of alfredo. Yes I know I eat a lot, Small girl with a big appetite.

As soon as I got out of the car I noticed Christian walking out of the house in some grey sweatpants and a black shirt. He noticed me too and watched me all the way until I was also on the steps with him. "Hey" I whispered as it felt like he was staring right through me.

He didn't respond, he only stared. I was about to continue going into the house when I heard him speak. "You look fucking great" He whispered and when I turned back around to face him he was already walking off. I felt like I was on cloud nine. Or maybe he was. I don't know why but my eyes shifted to his ass. Up down, Up down, Up down. Oh my God stop it Arabella. I should smack it. Ew. What is wrong with me.

I brushed the thought away and walked in the house shutting the door behind me. I need holy water. I walked up the stairs and I realized that no one was home. A little snooping won't hurt. Right? So, I decided to look through every room there. I never got to see everything. I made my way to that office. I opened the door and walked inside the dark room. I turned the light switch on and I looked around his desk before I started approaching it. Two guns on the table and a whole bunch of papers on the desk.

Then I felt tightness in my cheeks from these damn leggings and I pulled it out. I cant wait to take these off lord. I looked around before I approached the gun. I picked it up and stood Infront of a mirror that hung up by the long desk. I've always wanted one of these bad ass moments where the girl looks like a total badass with a gun in her hand. So, I started dancing and posing in the little mirror when I felt a presence in the room. I turned my head and my eyes met with a pair of green ones. I immediately dropped the gun and i stood like a toddler in trouble. 

I quickly retracted it and ran over to his desk and put the gun on top back where it was as if he wasn't watching me. "I didn't mean to snoop!" I exclaimed defending myself. 

he stood there staring at me. "Yes you did" He responded. 

"No, I-" I just gave up on lying. I'm not good at it anyway. But that's just what I make it seem like if you know what I mean. 

He chuckled leaning on his door frame. "Relax, I'm not mad" he brushed it off before approaching me slowly but surely. I knew it. Hes going to hit me. I stood there with furrowed eyebrows as I mentally prepared myself. It's not the first time so it shouldn't hurt so bad. 

Thats what she said. stop it.

I was shocked when his soft fingertips started slowly gazing my collarbones. His hands traveled to the back of my neck and his index finger ran down the middle of my back as he felt my spine. I let out a soft breath as his eyes wouldn't leave my face. "There are other ways to apologize though" he whispered. and it stopped. His fingers left my back as he grabbed my chin making my eyes draw to his again. His breath coated my lips. Is he trying to seduce me?

"Get out" he said. 

I was honestly lost for words. His hand found the bottom of my back before he gently put force as he walked me out of the room. "I don't want to catch you in this room again understand?" He demanded. I don't know why it felt like he felt like he had some authority over me. To be fair I guess I shouldn't have gone in that room. "But, If I do, it'll end with you screaming my name" He threatened. I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

I nodded as I began to feel nervous. I need holy water.