Special Chapter: Kenji vs The Wanderer

(A/N: A special chapter about Kenji fighting against a friend of mine Metroid99 's oc)

3rd person's POV

We see Kenji walking in a world completely empty. This world had no people, no animals, nothing. It was just a place that looked abandoned. The reason he was in this would because he heard about someone called The "Wanderer" and the things they did but what interested him was their abilities to copy any type power and techniques.

Kenji: Hmm........

Garayann: Still thinking about this Wanderer's ability to copy any power and technique?

Kenji: Yeah, I wonder if there's a limit to that power.

Garayann: Who knows, but I recommend that you don't use my power because there might be a chance that will lose.

Kenji: Good point.

Kenji made it to the location and saw a broken down castle.

Kenji: This is where they live?

Kenji walked towards the castle and explored it saw everything was destroyed and empty.

Kenji: Was Kai sure about this? There's no one here.

???: What are you doing here?

Kenji jumped in fright and surprised as he looked behind him to see a mask figure.

Kenji: Are you the Wanderer?

Wanderer: I am. Now, what are you doing here? Why are you here? How are you here?

Kenji: Can you slow down a bit and ask one question at a time?! I'm jus-

Wanderer: I don't care. Leave, if you are not of this world then you are not welcomed.

Kenji tried to talk to Wanderer again but stopped when they turned their back on them and was about to leave. But stopped when Kenji put his hand on her shoulder.

Kenji: Look, let me at least explain
why I'm he-

He was cut off by Wanderer who swatted his hand away and swiped her hand in front of her causing a wave of energy to erupt in between the two.