Chapter 38: Prepared

3rd person's POV

Location: The Dark Omniverse Castle

In the Dark Omniverse where everything is filled with evil, negativity, chaos, sins and much more. We see Homicide Kenji walking towards a castle holding his sword over his shoulder.

He had a grin on his face as blood dripped from his sword, he had just returned his slaughtering some pathetic fools and now he was ready to kick back and relax

He had a grin on his face as blood dripped from his sword, he had just returned his slaughtering some pathetic fools and now he was ready to kick back and relax. It was fun to be the bad guy, much better than some trash Hero from the True Omniverse above.

He enters the castle and heads towards the throne room to report to his boss.

???: Well, you look like you had fun.

Homicide turned to see Error404 leaning against a nonexistent wall.

Homicide Kenji: Well, look who decded to show up. Where the hell have you been, 404?

Error404 Kenji: I've been busy trying to find that bitch Astral Mother and my brother Alpha and I had my fun with the original.

Homicide Kenji couldn't help but deadpanned, he could never tell if what he was saying was a joke or not,

Homicide Kenji: Right...

Error404 Kenji: *rolls eyes* So how was the battle with Classic Kenji back then?

Homicide grinned as he remembered his battle with Classic. He could see himself in Kenji's eyes. They were monsters, they were beasts, they were maniacs and they were bloodlust fighters who don't care what happens to others that gets in their way.

He then let out a small chuckle as one of his eyes glowed.

Homicide Kenji: It was the most fun I'd had in my entire existence

Hearing that caused Error 404 to raise an eyebrow, he was pretty sure that the psychotic monster before him had much more quote-on-quote "Fun" times when he goes out on his daily slaughtering session. Then again a person can change over a period of time, he knew that personally since he has probably experienced something like that at one point in his life.