Chapter 35: Who am I?

Opening Theme:

(Let's go!)

The screen shows Kenji in a fighting stance and punching and kicking the air.

(What the hell are you thinking about
Inside of your head?)

It shows Kenji on a cliff looking at the sunset and an shadow figure was behind him that had it's hands on his shoulders whispering something into his ear.

(What the hell are you fighting about
Inside of my head?)

It shows Azure and his sisters running around together.

(The sound of breaking the maximum limit resonated. Who the hell is going to be the next one?)

The screen cuts to Connor and Anna looking at their parents' corpse and it then cuts to them traveling around the multiverse. It then showed Connor in a rocket tower and he was kneeling down with a sword in front and it then showed Anna in a pod and transition of her being a warrioress.

(Who the hell is going to beat me now?)

The screen cuts to Tristan and Irene looking at the ruins of Shadowreign and they held each other's hands and walked away from it without turning or looking back. It then showed them traveling around the world together and helping many people.

(The pure red heart began to move,
Destroying everything in this world.
I'll come find you.)

It then showed Zero and Amy traveling together and fighting monsters.

(Eternity is cruel. Erased in fate, Those "wishes" and "feelings," I'll surpass them all. Until the day when I can meet you again, I'll keep on waiting, even if it's by myself...)

It then showed Kenji and Kurayami looking at each other face to face and five each shadowy figures were behind them.

(What the hell are you Thinking about Inside of your head? What the hell are you Fighting about Inside of my head?)

(While expanding even wider than imagination, Still continuing to Hold onto faint aspirations.)

(In utopia Without even understanding why I'll definitely find you...)

It then cuts to Searon having flashbacks of his life in the Rose-Xiaolong family being abused by his father for years until he killed him and he remembered his mother and his sisters' fear in their eyes and it cuts to Shaiver and Kenji back to back looking at their past selves Gotasu and Draken.

(Even if it isn't the right answer, Even if it isn't the wrong answer, Those "comedies" and "tragedies," I can't decide it right now.)

(But even if I try to reach out To that distant place, I won't get an answer.)

It then showed Kanzaki sitting on the edge of a cliff thinking of his life in Union and it then showed how he met Kenji and he became a teacher to Kenji. It then showed three beautiful women one with green hair, one with neon rainbow eyes and one that was a blue Succubus that were sitting on their three thrones