Still Young...

Rose POV:-

My story starts with a turn. This one day, I was playing happily with my unnie and that's when her mom comes and took her away saying goodbye. I stood there blankly, not understanding anything, it was enough innocent of me to think that maybe we played for long hours so her mom took her. 

While I was lost in my thoughts, I walked into the house and went towards my mom, who was cooking food.

Rose: Mom, why did Jennie-unnie go home so early? Did we play for too long?

R/Mom: Uh-no, Well, sweetie, she had to go with her mom somewhere...I hope she will return soon, you go watch some television.

Rose: Okay Mom.

I thought maybe my mother knew. But there was something else, she knew, but she hid it from me. 

I was busy watching television when I heard the doorbell, I thought that it was my dad, but no, it was someone else, a stranger's family...

R/Mom: Annyeonghaseyo, may I know who are you?

???/Mom: Annyeonghaseyo, can you please take us inside, it's raining heavily, and I & my son have nowhere to go, our car has broken down and we can't see any shelter nearby...  

R/Mom: Sure, come in, please.

They came in and sat on the sofa, the boy sat beside me, looking at me, I was confused for a moment, but then I heard my mom talk to the lady.

R/Mom: Here, take these towels, fresh up yourselves, by the way, may I know your names?

???/Mom: Oh, thank you, yes, I'm Choihee and this is my son, Taehyung.

R/Mom: Ah..nice to meet you guys, hello Taehyung. (pinches his cheeks) Rose, take him to your room.

Rose: Ne, eomma. Come with me, Taehyung. 

Taehyung's POV:-

 When her mom asked her to take me to her room, I learned her name, Rose. Nice name,  but I don't want to stay here. When Rose's mother touched my cheek, I felt irritated, and now, I'm going to her room. Oh god.

Rose: Do you want to play something? We can play with this, or maybe, I have some blocks, so that we can build a house, or do you think-

Taehyung: No. I don't want to play with you. All these games are too old for me, also, I'm older than you.

Rose: Huh? These games are so interesting; you are just one year older than me. What happens if you play with me?

Taehyung: I'm not interested either way. (annoyingly rolls his eyes)

Rose: Okay, then what do you want to do? My mom told me to entertain you. So, I thought you could play with me.

Taehyung: Yah! Just leave me alone. You sit on that corner of the bed and I'll sit here.

Rose: Gosh, fine. I suppose that's what you want.

Author's POV:-

Rose gets up and sits on the other side of the bed. She picks up a book and starts reading it. She got amused by the characters bickering in the book, and she slowly gets lost. 

Taehyung's mom went away Taehyung and didn't even say goodbye. She realizes the reality when her mom calls her for dinner.

R/Mom: ROSE! Come for dinner! Fast!

Rose: Huh? Yes, Mom! Coming! Maybe I was too focused on the book, that I didn't hear her. Nevermind. 

After dinner, Rose and her mom sat peacefully on the couch, looking at the TV, and watching their favorite show. 

Rose's dad is a party animal and a drunkard and comes home late, even though he drinks a lot, he never hits his wife or daughter. Rose never understood why her parents never had a proper relationship as a husband and wife. She had never even seen them making eye contact, let alone physical touch.  

Rose: Mom, does Dad love you? Do you love Dad?

R/Mom: What do you mean, Rosie? Our family is peaceful the way it is. Also, you are not supposed to ask something like that. Don't ask that to someone else, even though, you've already asked me. Okay?

Rose: (nods) Okay. And, what about Jennie unnie? She always used to have dinner with us. Will she never come for dinner now?

R/Mom: I told you, they've gone somewhere. Please don't ask me this question again, Rosie. I just don't want to answer that.

Rose: Okay eomma, sorry. I'm feeling kinda sleepy, can I go to bed?

R/Mom: Yes, darling, it's going to be your bedtime. I will bring warm milk for you. Go brush your teeth first.

Rose: Thanks Ma.

After her night routine, Rose lays on the bed, thinking about where her unnie went, she had completed her homework and drank her milk. She was missing her unnie because Jennie was the only one who was her only friend and sister, the person who always matched her vibe and now, she is gone.

Sorry guys, if you feel this is boring, then I'm really sorry for wasting your time, please be patient, the upcoming chapters will interest you...
also, I'm an amateur so it will take me some time to adjust my writing skills, please cope with me! <3 

I miss you...