Misunderstanding?

(A/N: This song was kind of matching this chapter's vibe, so I thought, why not insert it? You can listen to the song while reading it, let's get it!) 

Rose's POV:- 

Here I am, walking down the corridor, going toward my class. A few days before was Valentine's. Taehyung had proposed to Jennie and guess what, they're finally in a relationship. I'm so happy for them, I wish I was like them too. Not with Taehyung, of course, but with...

Jungkook: Rosie! What happened? Why aren't you talking to me? Did I do something wrong? 

Rose: Jungkook, I'm not interested in talking to you, can you please leave? It's time for class. 

I kept on walking, thinking that he'd leave. But, of course, Jeon Jungkook would never go. 

Jungkook: (pins her to the wall) Tell me what's wrong, or I'll kiss you. 

He said in a husky voice, pinning me against the wall. That voice sent shivers down my spine, and our faces very close. He's Jungkook, you never know what he can do. Playboy. 

Rose: We're just friends, what the heck is wrong with you? People said you look like a playboy and play with everyone's feelings. I thought that they might be wrong, but no, you proved me wrong. You DO play with everyone's feelings. I don't know how I became so innocent to come into your trap, well done, Jeon. 

Jungkook: What do you mean, Rosie? What did I do? What feelings? 

Rose: Oh really? You don't remember? 

FLASHBACK:- 

I was happily going towards the Lockers Room. Lisa was waiting outside because she wanted to give us privacy. I don't what she really meant, because I was busy thinking about Jungkook, and maybe he was just busy, and I was just overthinking some stupid stuff. Before entering, I thought to peek through the little glass. And, what I saw broke my heart. 

Tzuyu was hugging Jungkook, my Jungkook. 

Why? Why were they hugging? Are they in a relationship? Are they together now? Am I just a best friend to him, now? Am I an extra person? 

That was all I could think after seeing that scene.  It broke my heart, and I decided to stay away from Jungkook, for good.      

~End of Rose's POV

What had actually happened:- (Author)

Jungkook was in the locker room, packing his stuff. He was wearing his sports jacket, with his hoodie on, and the zip was a bit lower from his collar bone, exposing little of his toned chest.   

Tzuyu was passing by when she saw Jungkook. She knew she had to grab this opportunity. She wanted Jungkook. Tzuyu went inside the locker room and tapped Jungkook on his shoulder. 

Jungkook: (turns around) Tzuyu? What do you want? Ugh. 

Tzuyu: Don't say like that, kook. It feels bad. 

Jungkook: Cut the crap. Don't call me kook, you're no one to me. 

Tzuyu: Please. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have bullied Rose. I was just blind, she had everything. I was blind with jealousy, I'm sorry. Forgive me? 

Jungkook: After what you did to Rosie? Never. What do you think? If you apologize to me, all the pains Rosie had been through would vanish? No, they won't. It'll still haunt her.