Staying away from Jungkook?

Jungkook POV:-
I was waiting for Rosie when she came out, her eyes were red as if she was crying. I was going towards her, but she pushed me, what? I asked her what happened but she started to break down and ran leaving me confused.

Jungkook: Rosie, what happened?!?! Why are you running? I have our bicycle!

Rose: (while crying) Jungkook, don't follow me, please don't. (runs)

Jungkook: (in mind) Jungkook...why did she say that? She always used to call me Kookie after she got to know my nickname. What has happened?

Author's POV:-

For the next few days, Rose avoided Jungkook a lot. Whenever he goes towards her, she moves as if she doesn't knows him. Jungkook couldn't understand this and always used to ask Rose about it, but she never answered.

Rosie <33
online

Me:
Rosie, tell me what has happened. Why are you ignoring me?
14:45 pm

seen

Me:
Reply to me, Rosie. Please, for once at least.

Rosie <33:
Jungkook, please. I can't tell you but for at least a few more days just be like this. Don't come towards me, just a few more days.

Me:
Do you promise? Only a few more days.

Rosie <33:
I promise.     

(Rose POV; I don't understand why Tzuyu is being like this. If she likes Jungkook, why doesn't she go ask him to date her? I'm just a bestfriend to Jungkook. Why is it necessary for me to stay away from my kookie? I miss the way we both used to laugh together. Even, my unnie is not returning. Uff....my life's a mess right now.; End of POV) 

|After a few days, A new student joins their class. And that is our Taehyung.|

Professor Min: Okay students! We have a new student! Come in, please!

Taehyung: Anneyounghasseo, I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you.

Professor Min: Okay Taehyung, nice to meet you too. Rose, as you are the class president, you need to help Taehyung with classes and stuff. I hope you are okay with that.

Rose: Ne, sir. 

Jungkook and Rose hadn't started talking yet, and Rose had changed her seat, so Taehyung sat beside her.

Taehyung: Yah! I remember you! Aren't you that girl whom I met when I was young?

Rose: Oh, yeah. right! Your that guy who was boring and rude!

Taehyung: WAE? I'm not dull, I'm handsome. Haha.

Rose: Omo, are you still sleeping or what? Are you handsome? Nah, never dude.

Taehyung: Girls die on me. They want me more than nothing.

Rose: But I don't, so in my view, you are not handsome. That's it.

Taehyung: Bruh. Why am I stuck with a pabo like you?

Rose: I'm not pabo, I'm the class topper and the president. 

Taehyung: Fine, fine! You win! Please concentrate!

Jungkook: (in mind) What? Okay, wow. Today, I was going to change my seat to sit with Rose and now this guy took it. And now Rose is not free because she has to take care of him. Wait, what? Is he a baby? Sometimes, I don't understand what am I thinking, anyways. 

Ooof guys! I had my exam today, wish me luck for tomorrow! Ahhhh! Is it good or bad? Any suggestions are acceptable! Sorry for saying Taehyung isn't handsome, of course, he is our handsome baby!

Salangheyo! <3

My Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें