The dare

|NEXT DAY| Rose's POV:-

Here I am, entering my school. Lisa is with me, as Jimin is absent because he is visiting his hometown. How do I know? Of course, Lisa duh. Jennie had left the house early, as someone had come to pick up her, Lisa, and I guessed Taehyung, and they might've reached school by now.   

Lisa: Where are you lost, Posie?

Me: Huh? No, nothing. I was thinking about the dare.

Lisa: Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot about it. So, how will you confess to him? Give him a bouquet of flowers? Peck his lips and then confess to him? Thinking about this stuff makes me so happy! 

Me: Come on, Lis. You know that I'm scared to do anything in the eyes of the public. It's tough for me to do that stuff.

Lisa: Hmm...I understand, by the way, it's going to be really hard for me to focus as Jimin is not here, can I sit with you?   

Me: But Jungkook?

Lisa: Ask him to sit somewhere else, please?

Me: But only for the first period, okay?

Lisa: Yesss! Only first period!

She tags her hands along my arms and I chuckle at her action. She's really cute sometimes. We reach our class, to see Jennie and Taehyung giggling together. Well, Nini hasn't talked to me for ages. That's when, she, Unnie runs towards me and hugs me.

Jennie: Sorry, Rosie. I'm not talking to you. Really Sorry. Guess, my new friend, separated me from my sister.

We three laugh. Lisa and I look at each other and smirk. Friend? Really Unnie? The teacher enters, and we all get seated. I was waiting for Jungkook to come, but he didn't.

Ms. Abigail: Alright Students! Let's start with our chapters! And one more thing, make sure you guys do a revision of the chapters, as I can take a surprise test whenever I want. 

All students: Ne, Mam. 

Ms. Abigail had started teaching us. Every second, I thought Jungkook would enter and ask the teacher to excuse him for his late timing. But no, he didn't enter, even in the last five minutes of the period. 

Ms. Abigail: Since only 5 mins are left and, we're finished with the chapter. I can give you guys an early recess. You guys are good to go.  

All Students: Thank You, Madam! 

Everyone leaves. Ms. Abigail looks at me and Lisa and smiles before leaving.

Lisa: Rosie! What's wrong with you? Why are you lost in thoughts nowadays? 

Me: Nothing, Lili. The whole period, Jungkook didn't enter. What's wrong with him?

Lisa: It's okay, Chae. Just ask someone if they know about him. They'll lead you to his position.

Me: Hmm...I'll ask Taehyung. 

~End of Rose's POV.

Taehyung's POV:-

I and Jennie have been hanging out a lot these days. It's like we both have been inseparable. I'm glad she entered my life and made me rethink my decisions. 

Jennie: Yah! Alien! Do you think Rose will be able to confess her love to Jungkook?

Me: Of course! They might date soon, don't worry.

Jennie: I'm glad that she will finally have a boyfriend. Jungkook is a good guy. 

Me: Of course, he is. They are good together.