Twists and Turns

Rose's POV:- 

I sat there, quietly, on my bed, thinking about everything. Yeah, if you ask what everything means, that means Jungkook. Why am I suddenly in a relationship? Wasn't I supposed to be focusing on the creation of my future? Why am I dating a guy? But, of course, I fell in love. 

Stupid love. 

Why is it so hard to believe that love's easy, or that I can do it? I'm not Juliet trying to be with my Romeo, but I can relate to them.  They wanted their love, and they died getting it. No, no, that's too much. 

Rose: Ugh! Rosie shut up! What the heck has gotten into me? Why am I thinking such nonsense when there are other things to do? 

I looked at Jennie, who was on the balcony, busy in her thoughts. She dialed a number on her phone, but she looked like she wasn't sure if she should call or not. 

Jn/Mom: Ahh, oh my god! 

We both look at the door and hear Jennie's mother shout outside. We both rush outside just to see Jennie's dad lying on the floor and her mother trying to wake him up. 

R/Mom: Make him drink water, here! (hands a glass of water) 

Jn/Mom: He's not waking up! What is happening? Call the ambulance, now! 

Jennie nods as she dials the number. 

Jennie: Hello, there's an emergency. Please send an ambulance to this address. (tells the address) Thank You, please hurry! 

My and Jennie's mother takes her dad outside as Jennie and I hastily lock the house and follow them. 

Jennie: What just happened? He was all fine just one hour ago. What is happening? 

Rose: We will find it out soon, unnie. Come on, we need to rush.   

The ambulance arrives after a few minutes standing outside, I saw on our way that the hospital is not that far away. I have no idea what I'll do if I get lost one day in New Zealand. 

The nurses gather and take him to the ward, as the doctors follow him inside. We all sit down with nervous looks on our faces. Jennie couldn't take her eyes off the ward entrance. 

Jennie: What happened, ma? He was all good. Is it indigestion? Will he be alright? 

Jn/Mom: I...I have no idea, my dear. The doctor is checking up on him, he'll be fine, I think. 

Jennie: You think? You're still making guesses while my father is almost dead inside there? Why? Don't you know anything that happened to him when we were not here? Eomma! 

Rose: Unnie, calm down! We're at a hospital, it's not good to yell like that. Mrs. Kim said that he'll be fine, please trust the doctors. 

Jennie: (nods) Alright, gosh. 

After almost a crucial hour of our lives, the doctors came out. Jennie's mother rushes up to them as if she doesn't want anyone to know what happened inside, what, but why? 

The doctors talk to her, and lead her inside, closing the door behind them. Jennie knocks on the door, but a doctor just asks her to wait outside. 

Jennie: Hey! He's my dad and she's my mother! I'm also rightfully allowed to meet him! Please let me in. 

R/Mom: Jennie honey, sit down. Maybe there's something that the doctors want to convey to your mother that you can't understand well. Come on, sit down. 

Convey something which Jennie can't understand. Oh my god. That's...that's the illness my mother told me Mr. Kim has! 

Brain Cancer!