A visitor?

R/Mom: I guess...I have to tell to you.....

^But before her mom could tell her, the doorbell rang.^

R/Mom: I'll go get it. (stands up, wipes her tears)

^Rose's Mom goes towards the door and opens it, revealing a tensed Jungkook. As soon as his eyes land on Rose, he immediately takes her into his embrace.^

Jungkook: Oh my god! Where were you? What happened to you? Why is everyone so sad here? Why weren't you-

Rose: Heyy, stop burdening me with your questions. My mom's here too. Leave me...!

R/Mom: Hey Young Man, may I know your name?

Jungkook: U-Umm, sorry where are my manners? Anneyonghasseo, Jungkook-ida.
I'm sorry for bursting into your house without permission. I was just worried for her. (points at Rose)

^Rose's Mom gives Rose a questioning look, like she was trying to ask, 'What's up with this guy?' to answer her, Rose just shrugs, and takes Jungkook to her room.^

Rose: Look Jungkook, things at my house is not going well. I didn't expect that you'd just burst in here. What's up, huh?

Jungkook: I had at least given you 10 missed calls and maybe 30 messages that are unseen by you, of course, any guy would be worried.

Rose: But why, Jungkook? Why do you care so much? We're not even couples, let alone married. What are you worried about?

(Jungkook's POV- That line stunk my heart. Okay, I know I am starting to like Rose, and of course, I would be worried for her, but she doesn't get it. End of POV)

Jungkook: Hey, stop it! We're best friends, ok? And I would be worried for you, of course. And you, you can't stop me. Stop calling me Jungkook.

Rose: (chuckles) You're acting like you're obsessed with me, but don't show that to my mum, ok, kookie?

^She emphasizes the word 'kookie', and giggles, making Jungkook blush.^

Jungkook: Yeah, yeah, I know, but what happened in your house? Anything wrong?

Rose: Hmm....seems like everything's the wrong kook. My dad turned out to be a gambler, and now he's cheating on my mother. My mother, of course, threw him out of the house. And-

^Rose pauses.^

Jungkook: And?

Rose: Nothing, I guess, I have to go with more part-time jobs. Even, the shift I had before, my boss fired me, because I didn't come the day when I had a fight with Tzuyu.

Jungkook: Even though, that bas-, I mean, Taehyung informed him about you being sick?

Rose: Yeah, I guess he was heartless.

Jungkook: Hmm....let's try out part-time jobs together.

Rose: What do you mean together? You're rich, you don't need to work.

Jungkook: Hey, come on, let's just forget the fact that I'm rich. I literally live such a normal life, just like you and others.

^Rose's Mom comes into the room.^

R/Mom: Okay, kids! It's time for dinner, we were gonna have dinner, but we got interrupted by Rose's dad, and you, Jungkook, would you like to have dinner with us?

Jungkook: Wait, you guys didn't have dinner yet? It's so late!

Rose: It's okay, I'm not that hungry, anyways.

R/Mom: But I am. So, Jungkook?

Jungkook: No, it's okay aunty. I've had my dinner. Thank You for the offer. I'll leave now, bye.