Time for a new beginning

Rose POV:-

Ah, finally. I completed my elementary school, it's such a relief...But now, I'm going to high school....they say it's gonna be challenging, but hopefully, I get out of there peacefully too. I still miss my unnie, I don't know when I'll meet her again, and remember that boy Taehyung? I never met him, and that's good, 'cause he was too rude for me to handle.

 Rose: Eomma! I'm ready, is my breakfast ready?

R/Mom: Yes sweetie, come and have it. I have packed lunch for you too. Make sure to eat everything.

Rose: Come on, Ma. I'm not in elementary school anymore, I'm grown-up and will eat everything.

R/Mom: (caresses Rose's hair) Ohh, my big girl.

Rose: Eomma! My hair!

Author's POV:-

Rose reaches her high school. She takes a deep breath, thinking that she's going to start her new beginning. Hopefully, everything goes right.

As soon as she enters, a girl suddenly bumps into her and they fall together.

???: Ahh!!!

Rose: OUCH!

Bully1: Oh look, who do we have here?

Bully2: Wait, is that a new girl? Does that mean a new target?

Bully1: Hey new girl, get aside, let's deal with this Lisa first.

Lisa was the one who fell with Rose.

Lisa: No! I won't give you my diary! Stupids!

???: Get aside, everyone.

Bully2: Oh, she's here. Move, move, hey you, I'll deal with you later.

???: What's going on here? Who are you?

Bully1: Nothing, Tzuyu. Everything is fine.

Lisa: (scoffs) Everything is fine! (mimics Bully1

Bully1: You!

Tzuyu: Stop fighting with her! You can't even bully someone properly! STUPIDS! And who is this new girl? I have never seen her. 

 Bully1: Oh, she is a new goat we found.

Rose: I'm not a goat, are you blind?

Lisa: Hahaha! Good one!

Bully1: Shut up! One more word and you won't escape from us.

Tzuyu: Can you all please shut up? Today, a new guy is going to come to our school. And, being the prettiest here, I need to grace him with all my love. He's going to come here anytime soon.

Bully2: Ohh..is that guy very handsome? What's his name?

Tzuyu: You won't even look at him. He's mine. His name is Jungkook. 

Rose: (in mind) Jungkook? Hearing that name gave me a weird feeling, was that supposed to happen? I don't know, let's just leave it.

Lisa: Ugh... you're in disbelief of being the most prettiest here, it's never going to be you, I was most beautiful, and now she is. (pointing towards Rose) What's your name?  

Rose: Oh, me? I'm Rose. But, I'm not that beautiful.

Lisa: Stop lying, come on, you're my best friend now. Let's get away from these stinky people.

Lisa holds Rose's hands and takes her away.

Tzuyu: (scoffs) Who does she think she is? Huh? I know, I'm the prettiest and that's all.

Girl1: Ahhhh!!! There's a new guy in the school!!

Girl3: Who is it? OH MY GOD! So handsome!

Tzuyu: Oh! He is here! Let's go, come on, come on!  

Jungkook: (in mind) As soon as the girls saw me, they started gathering around me, I just thought that is another high school with thirsty girls, I just hated the way girls love me just for my looks. Suddenly, a girl caught my attention, she was with another girl, probably her friend. She had the most beautiful eyes and blonde, silky hair I ever have seen.

She looked back at me, with the same wonder that I have for her...maybe that's what fate had decided for me.

hopefully, you guys are patient enough for me to carve my skills into a better shape, as I said, please stay with me and continue till the end of the book :D

The anxious gaze you gave me left a non-ending impact on me...