26

I quietly, quietly close the door to the showers after me. I hear the water running, and the room is a bit foggy. Moist air hits my bare skin as the towel hangs low on my waist. Mornings are a busy time as Sigmas shower before heading out, but it's lunchtime now, so everyone's eating pizza downstairs.

Well, except for me. And for my boyfriend who is in the shower, very unaware of me checking him out. God, Brendon's ass. I know I have a fixation with it, but damn, I think I have a right.

I abandon my towel and quietly walk over. Brendon has his back to me and hums under his breath, rinsing the shampoo from his hair. I have been in the room for twenty seconds, and I'm already half-hard. The air escapes Brendon's lungs when I slip a hand around him to his lower stomach. Before he freaks out and kicks my ass (because he better if this weren't me), I press myself against his back and murmur, "Hey."

Brendon instantly relaxes and breathes out. "Jesus fuck, you scared me."

"Sorry," I grin and kiss his neck slightly. I let my erection dig into his ass as I wrap my arms around him protectively.

Brendon makes a content sound at the back of his throat. "Missed you this morning."

I nuzzle his neck and let my hands slide lower on his stomach. "Sorry about that too," I whisper. When I went back to our room, there was no way of me getting back into Brendon's bed without waking him up in the process. He had taken over the bed while I was gone, so I went to my own to sleep.

My fingers dance down, over his pubic hair to his hardening cock. I bite his neck gently. Brendon enjoys the attention, leaning slack against me with his head on my shoulder. I wrap my fingers around him and stroke him slowly, not keeping up a rhythm, just touching.

Brendon's breath hitches, and he asks, "So we're okay? You're not avoiding me?"

"Is this me avoiding you?" I ask and suck on his earlobe. Brendon moans slightly. I take a hold of his hips and turn him around to face me. I push him against the cool tiles and attack his mouth. Brendon's fingers dig into my back, and he pulls me closer. The water cascades on us as our cocks brush together. I break the rough making out and move to Brendon's neck again.

"This is me apologising," I tell him. "I was a complete prick yesterday."

I pull back slightly to look him in the eyes. "They know now, and I freaked out, but it was stupid. I made you feel bad, and I'm sorry I did," I whisper and run my thumb over his full lips. "I want the whole world to know you're mine, and also, I want to tell you something," I whisper. "I adore you too."

Brendon grins at my words, and sparks light up in my heart. He kisses me eagerly, and I know it's him accepting my apology. I smile into it and let our tongues battle as our hands hungrily explore.

I've decided that I am not giving up on this. I am not giving up on Brendon because he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Brendon is perfect, fucking perfect, and he is mine. I am going to fix everything, I know I can. I know who Pete's informer is, the one person who could tell Pete and ruin this for me. So I don't care what it takes, begging or bribery, whatever it takes, but I will not give up on Brendon.