Chapter 1

The team had officially been home for a week now. They had all been brought back to life legally speaking and tonight was the night of the party that Tommy was throwing for them. They had decided to wait at least two months after their return to go out in the field as vigilantes so that no one would think that it was them.

Oliver decided that he was going to open up a nightclub in the Glades and he had talked his father into letting him use the old steel factory. Sara decided that she would join Oliver in that business as well, since she loved partying before they were shipwrecked. None of the others knew what they were going to do yet. They were still young so they had time. Thea had decided that she was just going to take her GED being that she would be a seventeen year old in seventh grade.

They had been working on the basement of the club, which would be their base of operations. They had seven mannequins set up and they came back one day to see suits on them. Oliver looked at the others and said, "This must be Novu."

They all looked at their new suits. Oliver's was a suit that was painted green with a hood (Resembling his season eight suit). Laurel's was a black suit with yellow stripes and a black mask (Resembling Earth 2 Laurel's suit in season eight) Sara's suit was white with a white mask (Her last White Canary suit). Kara's was a suit that looked a lot like Clark's, except for knee high boots and a cape that was a bit shorter (Season 5 and 6 suit). Barry's suit was red with a cowl and gold boots (Season eight suit). Thea's was red with a hood (Her usual suit, just more armored. Last but not least was Shado's suit, which looked a lot like Oliver's and Thea's except in blue.

"These are nice. I guess that takes care of one thing that we were going to have to do. Now we just need to make sure that we get this place up and running soon." Kara said.

"Yeah. That shouldn't take too long, especially with you and Barry here to help." Oliver said.

"Not a problem man. We will get it done, but now isn't the time. We need to get ready for the party." Barry said and everyone nodded.

No one really wanted to go since they were not into the party scene anymore, but they knew that they needed to play things like they did before they were shipwrecked so that no one would be the wiser when they finally started to go out in the field. No one would expect partiers to be vigilantes after all.

. . .

That night when they got to the party, it was already going full blast. Oliver and Sara couldn't believe that they had ever really liked this lifestyle, but they knew that it was fun back in the day. They all got a shot and when Tommy joined them they said cheers and threw back the shots. Thea even had one. Oliver let her since with her powers, she could sober up as soon as they left.

Tommy then asked for everyone's attention as he got up on the table and said, "Let's welcome these people back from the dead. Oliver, Laurel, Sara, Kara, Barry, Thea, and Shado get up here so everyone can toast you."

Everyone in the audience and the group on the table said cheers and they all threw back their shots. To show that he was still the same person that he was when they left, Oliver took the microphone and said, "I sure did miss taquilla."

Everyone laughed in the crowd and the group got off the table. The seven friends then walked around the room just to make it look like they were really interested in seeing any of them.

Kara was talking to one of her friends from high school when someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around to see that her cousin and his wife were standing there. "Oh my God! Clark, you made it." Kara said.

"I wouldn't miss my cousin's homecoming party. I am glad that you are ok. What happened out there?" Clark asked.

"That would probably be best if we left that for later." Kara said quietly.

"We have plenty of time. We are staying with the Queens for the weekend anyway. It will give you time to meet Jonathan." Clark said.

"That's right. You are parents now." Kara said with a smile on her face.

"He has been looking forward to meeting his Aunt Kara." Lois said.

"Have you given any thought to what we talked about the last time that we talked? You said you wanted to wait until after graduation." Clark said.

"There is nothing to talk about. All of us are going to be joining the superhero game." Kara said.

"That must have been one hell of an island that you were on." Lois said.

"You have no idea. We will talk more at the mansion later." Kara said and Clark and Lois nodded as Oliver walked up as well.

"How are you doing, Oliver? Looks like things are still going strong with you and Laurel." Lois said.

"I am doing fine. Yeah, all of that time we had together only made our relationship stronger." Oliver said.

"That is good to hear. I hear you and the others are going to be joining Kara in her nightly activities." Clark said with a raised eyebrow letting Oliver know what he was talking about.

"Yeah, a lot of stuff has changed since we left. I heard you say that you are staying at the house. We will talk more about that there." Oliver said.

"Yeah, that sounds good. You two go and have fun. You deserve it." Clark said and the other two heroes walked away and kept making the rounds to make sure that they looked like they were enjoying themselves.

The night went by quick enough. All of the heroes even went up to the rooftop after a while because the crowd was starting to get to them. They weren't used to that many people. At about twelve they decided to call it a night and leave all the party goers there with the party still going strong.

A/N: I am planning on showing what the team does in the weeks before going out in the field and then we will finally get to the fun stuff of taking down the villains for season 1 Arrow, Flash, and Supergirl. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you continue to read to see what happens in the future. Thanks for reading.