Chapter 11

The next night Oliver and Laurel decided to invite Kara and Barry along with them on their date. It was good for them all to hang out with each other when it didn't have anything to do with saving the city. They didn't do anything special. They just went to Big Belly Burger and sat around and talked to each other.

"So, I know we don't have much to talk about since we are together every night, but how is everything going with you two?" Laurel asked Barry and Kara.

Everything is great. We try to make time for each other as much as possible, even if that isn't that often. I think it helps that we are together all the time though. It would be really hard if we weren't." Kara said.

"I get that. So, how is Quentin, Barry?" Oliver asked.

"His normal self. He doesn't seem to like our other selves very much though." Barry said while chuckling.

"I can only imagine how he is taking that. I am glad I don't have to deal with him all the time though." Laurel said.

"It's not that bad. I find myself laughing most of the time when he is done talking about it. I think Sara is the same way." Barry said.

"How are your parents taking everyone being vigilantes?" Barry asked.

"I think it is weird for them. I think they always thought that Kara would do something like this one day since it is what her cousin does, but I don't think they ever thought that the rest of us would join her." Oliver said.

"That makes sense. So, have you spoken to Dinah lately Laurel?" Kara asked.

"No, and I am not planning to until she gets her head out of her ass and makes the time and comes to visit her daughters who just came back from the dead. I know we have seen her since we got back, but that was only for a day or so." Laurel said.

"I get it. So, what is our next move with Tempest?" Kara asked.

"I think we need to go after Kullens next, but like I said, we need to wait for a couple of days. After that, we can start on the money for the operation." Oliver said.

"I like that idea, but how do we get around not going after your parents? If we don't go after them, Malcolm might figure out who we are." Barry said.

"I haven't had time to think about that yet. Do any of you have any ideas of how to do that?" Oliver asked.

"Maybe, we should make it look like we threaten Mom and Dad and then they go turn themselves in for immunity. Just a thought." Kara said.

"That is a pretty good idea. I don't think there is anything better, but I could be wrong." Laurel said.

"So, we need to talk to Mom and Dad about this and see if they are up for it. I think they will be, because they know that we can protect them." Oliver said and the other three nodded.

"What do we do about Non and all of your Aunt's people?" Barry asked, looking over at Kara.

"I don't know yet. I think we all need to meet up with Astra sometime and make a plan with her. She knows these people best and that could be helpful to us." Kara said.

"Yeah, that does sound like a good idea. Do you think that we should go to the bunker and do anything tonight? I don't mean go out in the field or anything like that. I just think it would be good to get a workout in after eating these burgers." Laurel said.

"Barry and I don't really have to worry about that, but yeah, we can go and do that if you want." Kara said.

"I will just use my powers to keep me in shape for the night. I am having a good time right now and I don't really want anything to do with working out." Oliver said.

"I guess I can do that too. I never really thought about that before." Laurel said.

"I know. We try to do things without our powers and sometimes we forget that we even have them." Oliver said and the other three nodded.

"So, what do you guys want to do now?" Kara asked.

"We could just take a walk around the city. It is a nice night out. That is one choice, or we can go home and watch a movie." Laurel said.

"I think the walk is a good idea. We can watch a movie anytime." Oliver said.

They all got up then and left the restaurant and walked over to the park that was right across the street and walked around that. They were having a great time hanging out on their night off. They knew that tomorrow night they would be back to work in some way so they knew that they had to make the most of this night, because it didn't happen often.

"I am glad that we decided to do this. The park is beautiful and it is nice out, so it is not like we have to be in a hurry because it is too hot or too cold." Laurel said.

"I agree. I think we should try to do this more often. We all need a break every now and then." Barry said.

"I think we can work with that. We might not all be able to take off at the same time, but I do think that not all of us need to be on call every night. There are seven of us after all." Oliver said.

"Yeah. That sounds like a good idea. We can get this all straight tomorrow night when we get to the bunker. I think everyone will be on board with this." Kara said and they all nodded.

They continued their walk and had fun while they had the chance. They knew that they had a lot of work to do in the city, but it was good to have this easy and fun night tonight.