Chapter 12

After taking a few nights off, the team was back in action and ready to go after Councilman Kullens next. Cisco already had a flash drive with all of Kullens' crimes on it to be left with the man when the FBI came to pick him up.

"So, we are going after Kullens tonight?" Shado asked.

"Yeah, I figured that we would get all of the people that are corrupt inside of the city infrastructure first and then we can go after the ones with the money." Oliver said.

"That makes sense. We clean up the city by taking out the law makers that are in on this, then Tempest has no to make the laws that they want to make." Laurel said.

"That's the plan. We just need to think of a way that will keep mom and dad out of trouble though." Oliver said.

"We will. They will be the last people we have to go after before Malcolm is all that left. We will come up with something before then." Laurel said.

"I hope you are right. Let's head out and get Kullens out of the way." Oliver said as he flipped his hood up and put his mask on, as did the rest of the team.

. . .

It didn't take them long to get to Kullens' place and it looked like their plan had worked perfectly. After not coming after him the last couple of nights, Kullens had let up on some of his security, so this looked like it might be easier than they thought it was going to be.

"Artemis and Athena, I want the two of you to get out the roof and take out anyone that comes as backup. Flash and Supergirl, I want you two to take out all of the outside guards quickly, while the Canaries and I take care of anyone inside as well as deal with Kullens." Green Arrow said.

Everyone went about their tasks and it didn't take long for Green Arrow and the Canary Sisters to make it inside and take care of all the guards that were in there. They soon made it to where Cisco and Caitlin were telling them Kullens' office was located.

They kicked the door in and saw that the man himself was waiting at his desk. He looked frightened, and the heroes couldn't really blame him for that. Green Arrow pulled out a bola arrow and tied the man up.

"Councilman Kullens, you have failed this city!" Green Arrow said as he released the arrow.

"You have made it easy for the people with money to buy up property in the Glades. That will end today." Black Canary said.

"You and everyone like you will face justice for what you are doing to the people of the Glades that have done nothing wrong." White Canary said.

"Those people deserve nothing from us. They are a drain on our city. We are just trying to make this a better city." Kullens said, not even trying to deny the claims made against him.

"That is not your decision to make. Maybe try to stopping crime instead of trying to make it hard on the people in the Glades." Green Arrow said.

"We tried that. It didn't work." Kullens said.

"You gave up too quickly. Good thing that is not something you have to worry about anymore. Enjoy your time in prison." Black Canary said as she took out the flash drive Cisco had given them before they left the bunker and put it beside the councilman.

"Make the call to the FBI, Cisco." Green Arrow said as they walked out of the room.

"Caitlin is already on it. See you guys when you get back." Cisco said and all the heroes left then so that they could avoid the FBI.

. . .

When the team got back to the bunker, they did their normal and went and changed and then made their way back to the meeting area. They all knew what tomorrow's plan was going to be, but they just wanted to talk it all out first.

"So, we are going to go after Frank Chen tomorrow. Are there any questions?" Oliver asked.

"I think everything will be pretty straight forward. There might be an increased presence of security there since we went after Kullens tonight." Laurel said.

"Yeah, it might be a bit more work, but I don't think it will be too much of a problem. Maybe we can go and scope the place out during the day tomorrow. That way we will know what to expect." Kara said.

"That is a good idea. I think you should be on that Kara. You can see things from further away and are less likely to be caught." Oliver said.

"I'm on it. Anything else we need to know?" Kara asked.

"No, I think that is it for now. Let's head home. We can talk more about this tomorrow." Oliver said and they all nodded before leaving for the night.

. . .

When Oliver, Laurel, Thea, and Kara made it home they saw that they had a guest. Oliver, Laurel, and Thea got into fighting positions, but Kara walked forward and asked, "What are you doing here Astra?"

"I have news on Non and his followers. He is sending some of his soldiers to steal something that will help out with his plan tomorrow night. I thought you and your friends would like to know that." Astra said.

"That is very helpful. Thanks for letting us know. I would like to introduce you to Oliver and Thea, who are my brother and sister, and this is my good friend Laurel." Kara said.

"It is nice to meet you. I am here to help you now. I would do anything for my niece." Astra said.

"Good to know. Like Kara said, thanks for letting us know. Should we be expecting your help tomorrow night?" Oliver asked.

"No, my cover is still intact for right now. I think it will help you to have an inside person." Astra said.

"I would help us out. Keep your cover for as long as you can. We will take care of the rest." Oliver said.

"I will do that. I just have one request." Astra said.

"And that would be?" Laurel asked.

"I want to be the one to take Non out." Astra said.

"I think we can live with that. Thanks again for letting us know about this. It will help us out a great deal to have an inside person inside of Non meetings." Oliver said and Astra nodded and then hugged Kara and left.

"Well, I guess we have different plans for tomorrow night now." Thea said and the heroes all nodded as they made their way up to their rooms for some sleep.