Chapter 10

The next night when the team got to the bunker they went to change into their suits and then came back out to get any last minute instructions that they might need before they go after Pollard. There wasn't much to be said, so when they were about to leave the bunker Cisco handed Oliver the flash drive that had all of Pollard's corrupt dealings on it and then they left to get to Pollard's house.

When they arrived at the house they saw that someone had obviously paid for an upgrade in security. There were twenty guards standing outside keeping watch over the place. The team was surrounding the house and made sure to wait for the order to attack.

"There are more guards than we were expecting. Is everyone still up for this or do you want to talk this over and come back another night?" Green Arrow asked.

"We are already here and we are trained to be stealthy. Plus Kara and I have speed. I think we will be fine." Flash said.

"I agree with Flash. We should do this and get it over with." White Canary said.

"Ok. Then let's move." Green Arrow said as they all broke their cover and started to attack the guards, taking them down within the next three minutes.

They then made their way inside and saw that there were another ten guards on the first floor. The team took them down just as fast as they did the guards who were outside. They knew that the top floor of the house would be crowded if all of the went up, so White Canary, Athena, Artemis, and Flash stayed downstair to be the look outs, while Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Supergirl went upstairs to take care of what guards might be upstairs, as well as Pollard.

When the three heroes got up the stairs, they found that there were three guards waiting at a door which they figured was Pollard's bedroom. The heroes attacked and took down the guards quickly. That left Pollard who was in her room. Green Arrow opened the door and saw that Pollard was sitting up in her bed because she had probably heard the commotion from outside of her room.

"Councilwoman Pollard, you have failed this city." Green Arrow said as he and the others walked into the room.

"And what is it that I am supposed to have done?" Pollard asked.

"You are working with a criminal organization that is trying to destroy the Glades. We are taking you all down one by one. Once we are done with everyone else we will go after your leader. If you want, you can tell the architect of this plan that we will be coming for him." Green Arrow said.

"You think you can stop him. You will have to stop his enforcer first." Pollard said.

"We are not worried about one man. There are seven of us. He doesn't stand a chance." Supergirl said.

"Well, you should be scared of him. I know that I am. I have seen what he can do." Pollard said.

"We will worry about that when the time comes, but first, we need to finish this mission which is taking you down." Black Canary said as she nodded at Green Arrow who released the arrow that he had knocked and it tied Pollard to her bed so that she wasn't able to move.

They then set the flash drive next to Pollard and made the call to Cisco. "Cisco. Make the call. We have taken everyone down and now it is time for Pollard to pay for her crimes.

"On it Green Arrow." Cisco said as he made the call to the FBI so that they could pick Pollard up.

The three went back downstairs and met up with the rest of the team. "Let's get out of here." Green Arrow said and the team went to their motorcycles and left for the bunker.

. . .

Once they made it back to the bunker they all went to change and then they made their way back out to the main room and had a meeting between all of the members of the team, including Cisco and Caitlin.

"So, what is the plan for tomorrow night?" Thea asked.

"I think it would be a good move to take a few nights off from going after Tempest. They will be expecting us if we go after them tomorrow." Oliver said.

"I think that is a smart move. Make them think that we forgot about them, then we can catch them by surprise since after two nights, they will possibly let their security go back to normal." Barry said and the rest of the team nodded in agreement.

"So, what do we do tomorrow night then?" Sara asked.

"We take the night off. We all need to stay alert though. If something does come up, we need to be ready to stop it as soon as possible." Oliver said.

"Sounds good to me. I think we could all use the time off. Do we take off the next night as well?" Laurel asked.

"We will see what happens tomorrow night. Right now plan on taking the next two nights off, but if something comes up tomorrow then we might not be able to take off the next night." Oliver said and the rest of the team nodded in agreement.

They all knew that Non and his people could choose tomorrow to attack, so they would need to be ready to fight if it came to that. They hoped that it didn't, but they never knew. They all made their way out of the bunker and to their homes for the night. They were hoping not to be back at the bunker for another couple of days, but if they had to come back they would be ready. It was time for a break though and they all knew that they could use one so they just hoped for the best and that was all that they could do right now.