Prologue - The Unexpected System

Well, I know, another story.

This one unlike my other ones won't be that detailed, it's just something for me to write and pass the time.

It's more of a comedy story with focus and romance and a lot of crazy stuff XD.

Don't forget to comment and star.

This is a very interesting school.

Being funded by the government, the students are expected to be great people in the future, guaranteeing a 100% employment rate or acceptance into any college you want to get into. The school attracted the attention of several people who wanted to study here.

However, if you think about it for a while you will realize that there are some things wrong. There are 160 students in the first years, if you count all the classes, because each class holds 40 students. However, if you count all classes, there are about 480 students. The school grounds are very large.

Every word that came out of Chabashira-sensei's mouth made me even more suspicious.

First, she explained the S-System.

We received 100,000 points this month, which would be used instead of money, and the points would be updated on the first day of the following months. I couldn't help but hear the commotion the students in Class D - my class - were making because of the large amount of points.

Some had bright eyes, probably imagining the things they would buy with the large amount of points.

Do they think they will get 100,000 points every month?

That's ridiculous.

There is no way they are going to give away that many points without expecting anything in return. Also, I highly doubt that all the people at this school will receive the privilege if they graduate. It's all very strange, anyone with a normal brain would think that, there is no way that all of this is normal.

The teacher gave several "hints" that you would notice if you paid attention to her explanation, however, as soon as she talked about the 100,000 points, my classmates stopped hearing her clearly. Because of this, no one picked up on these "hints" but me. Well, there were some exceptions, for example that blond boy I met on the bus.

I was hoping that the girl sitting next to me could pick up on these "hints", but that doesn't seem to be the case. She seems to be a very intelligent person, but clearly she has a problem.

Noticing my look, she spoke to me.

"What's the problem?"

"None, I just find the whole 100,000 points thing very strange, don't you agree?"

"It is indeed strange."

So she finds it strange too. However, why does she say anything? Well, it's not like it's any of my business anyway.

Looking forward, I could see that the teacher was finishing explaining.

"Well, that's it," the teacher finished.

And right at this moment...

Choose!

A strange voice seemed to speak inside my head.

1.[Turn to the girl sitting next to you is speak, "Hey, let me touch your breasts."].

2.[Drop your pants while shouting, "Look at my Masterpiece!"]