Epilogue

Taylor's POV

TWO YEARS LATER

"Mommy?" My son — Mattia Casey Romano — calls my name from his bedroom.

I smile and make my way to his room, opening the door to see him playing with his toy cars.

"Yes Matty?"

"Could you play with me? Daddy isn't here and I want to play with someone," he pouts.

"Ok Matty," I chuckle, grabbing a car and running it across the ground.

After playing with Mattia for about an hour, I hear the garage door begin to open.

"Daddy's home," I grin at Matt, a huge smile breaking out on his face.

"Yay," he says back, scurrying to his feet and running down the stairs. I chuckle, following close behind him.

"Daddy!" He exclaims, the excitement written clearly on his face as he runs up to Nicolas, jumping into his arms.

"Hey figlio," my husband Nicolas chuckles, holding our son tightly on his arms as Matty nuzzles his head in the crook of his neck.
{ italian translation : son }

We make eye contact and a shiver runs down my back, the same as it did the first time he laid eyes on me.

His lips curled into a smirk and Matty lets go of him, dropping to the floor with ease.

"Hey bellissima," he walks towards me, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me flush against him.
{ italian translation : beautiful }

"Hi cagna," I sexily smirk, — hopefully it was sexy — and bite my lip.
{ italian translation : bitch }

He chuckles, a frown forming on my face.

"We'll continue to work on your italian babe," he laughs, kissing me passionately.

"Why? What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing bellissima, don't worry about it," he continues laughing, kissing me again.

"Ew mommy and daddy," Matty scrunches up his nose, fake throwing up.

I laugh, looking down at him.

"Sorry baby."

"It's ok, cagna," he says back, a crease coming between my forehead in pure confusion.

Nicolas snorts, making me glare at him.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing babe," he says, taking off his black jacket and rolling the sleeves up to his elbows. "Are we still taking Matty out later?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'm going to go take a shower," he says, running a hand through his hair.

"Alright well, Talia and Sophia are coming over any second now—" as if on cue, the doorbell rings and before I can open the door, Talia and Sophia walk in.

"Hey Taylor," they both say, running up towards me and embracing me into a tight hug.

"Hey guys," I laugh. "So, what's the emergency?"

"Well, just wanted to check on you," Talia says, picking up Mattia. "And, I wanted to see my nephew."

I laugh and look at Sophia, a sad smile plastered on her face.

"What's wrong Soph?"

"Nothing," she says, the lie visible in her voice as it cracks. She sighs, pressing her lips together in a thin line. "It's Gio. He's been...really distant lately and I don't know what's wrong with him. Maybe it has something to do with me."

"Don't say that Soph," I sigh, grabbing her hand. "I don't know what's up with him. If you want me to, I can get Nicolas to talk to him?"

"No it's alright. I'm sure it'll go back to normal soon," she smiles. "Thanks though Taylor, really."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"Alright."

"You guys want to go get something to eat?" Talia asks, both me and Sophia nodding in response.

__

"This is my son mom, Mattia Casey Romano," I speak to the tombstone, a small smile grazing my face.

I stare ahead of me, the gray, dirty tombstone lying there.

Casey Thomas; beloved daughter, wife and mother.

I pick up Matty, heading back to the car with Nicolas.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm good," I say back.

"I love you Taylor Romano, you do know that right?"

"Of course I do Romano."

"Good," he kisses me, holding his hand over Matty's eyes.

"I love you too Nicolas Romano," I say back, meaning it.

____________________________________

the endddddd <3

Please vote, comment, and follow! It's greatly appreciated!

And last but not least...

Take care my loves, and have a great one. Also remember that you are beautiful, worth it, and loved. <3

aaliyah rose <3