The Spider Bite!

WARNING: 

IF YOU HAVE A PHOBIA OF SPIDERS, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

"I know Elizabeth has a phobia while Liza has a fetish, so I have a good one to tell," Adam said with a mischievous smile.

"Don't be an asshole outside of school too. I deal with your crap enough at school," Elizabeth spat. "You guys would make a cute couple if you got along," Charles laughed but stopped after looking at Elizabeth's face.

"A girl, who I won't name, slept as the day came to an end for her. While she slept, a spider crawled across her face. It stopped for a couple of minutes on her left cheek. After a pit stop, it went on its merry little way," Adam smiled as he looked at Elizabeth.

"Dude, be careful sleeping in your tent tonight. That's a look of hate and 'just you wait'," Liza informed Adam with a chuckle.

Adam chuckled and continued, "The next morning the girl woke up to a red spot on her left cheek. In deep confusion, she asked her mother what was the red spot on her cheek, seeming that it appeared overnight. Her mother then answered that it looked like a spider bite. Not worrying about it much since spider bites are common, the mom told her daughter that it'd go away and not scratch it."

"I'm assuming a few days had passed by?" asked Liza. Adam nodded at Liza's words and continued. "The small red spot began to grow into a small red boil rather than shrinking and losing color. Once again, confused, the daughter goes to her mother and tells her it's gotten bigger and that it's sore. The mother calmed her worries by saying that that happens sometimes."

"But it still didn't get better. After a few days the girl showed her mom and it was larger than before and even uglier and painful than before. Her mother noticed that it might be infected so she told her daughter that she'd take her to the doctor. Yet, the unexpected happened," Charles added.

"Great the doctor couldn't see her about the enlarging boil on her face left by a freaking spider. She's gonna die in the end. This is disgusting. Can we talk about something else?" Elizabeth freaked.

Charles chuckled and said, "Exactly. So, the girl decided to take a bath, just to get some relaxation, right? But sadly, when she soaked in the water, the boil popped." Charles saw Elizabeth cringe while Liza looked excited. "Then coming out of her skin, the boil, a swarm of tiny spiders from the eggs their mother had laid in the girls cheeks."

Just as Charles finished, Elizabeth threw up behind a nearby tree. "That phobia is really strong. We've been out in the woods for three days now surrounded by spiders. How is she not freaking out at night?" Adam asked. "Bug spray," Liza shrugged.

"Did she die or does she just have a part of her face missing from the boil popping?" Liza asked. Charles and Adam looked at Liza's excitement, when Elizabeth settled and said, "It's impossible and disgusting. It's just a myth. Something that people think is fun to tell or funny to scare someone." Liza looked disappointed and said, "The Blonde Wolf is real though."

to be continued....