10 Holes

"Once in a little village, animals had started to die off, one by one. In the morning the owners would see the animals lying outside with ten holes in their chest. The people thought it was the doings of the town next door," Stephan said.

"One night a man, by the name of Fred, was closing his store for the night. It was very late and he was anxious to get home to his family. He shut off all the lights, then closed the door with a satisfying click," said Stephan.

"As he turned around to go to his car, he saw a dark shadow in the distance. He stood still, trying to observe and figure out what he happened to be looking at. As it got closer, Fred turned to go," Stephan started to say.

"No! There are rules to this. You never turn your back on a weird person or figure. He's a goner," Alec stated.

"Unfortunately, it was the last move he ever made. The next day they found him with ten holes in his chest. This incident made the town quite worried. They were scared of more people getting brutally killed. So, one night two brave brothers, John and Jacob, went out to get rid of the problem. They each took knives and walkie talkies. They said good-bye to their father and kissed their grandmother before heading out to their mission," Stephan finished.

Stephan chuckled and added, "The brothers decided to split up, one would go to the site of the murder while the other roamed the streets. If either was attacked, they could use their walkie talkie to contact the other. For a while, nothing seemed to happen that night. It was a calm night, and it seemed that they would safely return home."

"Rule one, you never split up. Every stupid mistake in the book of horror is in this story dude," Alec added once again.

Stephan continued, "Then, suddenly. John heard a crackling in the bushes behind him. He tried to call his brother but it was too late. The figure leaped out of the bushes and tackled John, gouging his chest with its nails. Luckily, Jacob was nearby and heard the commotion. He leaped in the air and cut off the creature's right hand. The creature screamed and scurried away."

"Jacob rushed John to the hospital in time. The doctors called the brothers heroes and they later returned home at 6 in the morning. Only their grandmother was up when the two brothers returned home. They said their good mornings and then went to bed," said Stephan. He made a dramatic pause before saying, "Neither of the boys had realized that their grandmother had been missing her right hand."