𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

—————————————☏————————————
3 days

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Max sat at kitchen table, a bowl of cereal sat in front of him. his brother Albert sat across from him news paper in hand. "Where the hell is y/n?" Max said in between bites. "Shit I forget to tell you..she didn't come home last night I think she stayed the night at the yamadas." Max's brain instantly went into panic mode. Y/n wouldn't just not tell anyone she was staying over with Bruce. Y/n wasn't like that, max was panicking. She might've just forgotten, but then again the grabber. So he sprang up from his chair sprinting towards the telephone. What he missed was the psychotic grin on his brother face, that might've given a clue to where his daughter was. He quickly tried to remember the yamada's phone number. 303-756 that's all he could remember, he'd only called the yamadas a handful of times normally albert would do it.

"303-756-2246" albert chuckled. Max sighed pressing in the numbers before listening to the phone ring. Albert smiled at his brothers short lived relief he knew in just a few minutes his brother would become a mess. And albert was going to get a kick out of it.

"Hello?" Mrs yamada said. Max sighed again "is y/n there? She didn't come home last night."
"No"
Max's eyes widened, she was gone. She was really gone. "Oh..I'm sorry for bothering you" he said before quickly hanging up the phone. Max collapsed to his knees. She was gone. He was a shitty dad, he knew that. But he was really trying to work on it. He wanted to be more present in her life. He was really trying.
Hot tears fell down his cheeks before he stood back up. Albert had a sadistic grin on his face. He loved when the entire town went frantic looking for his victims, and getting to see his latest victims dad breaking down in front of him was just amazing.
911.
The phone rang for a good two minutes before the operator picked up.
"911 what's your emergency?"
"My daughter she..she didn't come home last night" he said as tears streamed down his cheeks.
"Okay what's her name?"

-

At the yamada mrs yamada was walking up the stairs. Her heart had broken into two, she had to tell her oldest child that his best friend had just gone missing. The yamadas were close with y/n, very close. She spent several nights over at their house, they practically saw her as an extra daughter.
She knocked on Bruce's door a few times before hearing him say "come in!" From the other side. Bruce was standing next his bed stuffing books into his bag.
"Y/n didn't come home last night"
Bruce slowly turned around, she told him she was fine. God she was so stubborn. "W-what?" He stuttered out tears forming in his waterline. "Y/n she didn't come home last night." Mrs yamada repeated. He didn't want to believe he had gotten her. "No.." he whispered as he looked up at his mom. "M-mom" Mrs yamada instantly took her eldest son into her arms as he sobbed. "She said she'd be okay."

-
Y/n's pov
12 hours earlier
My eyes slowly opened as I felt my body drop onto a mattress. The familiar smell dust, and blood. "If you're gonna act like a naughty boy you're gonna be treated like one." Then I heard a large metal door close, and I knew exactly where I was. I was in the fucking basement. I slowly sat up examining the welts and bruises on my arm. Vance was curled up beside me, my emotions started to set in, realizing I was stuck down here. I was going to die. I stood up my bottom lip wobbling as tears formed in my eyes. I walked over to the door. I pulled on it hoping praying that it would somehow open. "No,no, no,no" I sobbed as I sank down onto the ground. Broken sobs shook through my body.

I was going to die, that was the only thing going through my mind. I was going to die, I was never going to see my dad, or mom, or Bruce ever again. I was going to die. I buried my face in my hands, letting my tears fall down onto my palms and trickle down my arm. "Hey? Y/n?" I lifted my head up from my palms to see vance now sat up staring at me. "Holy shit what happened to you?" He whispered, I shook my head tears still flowing down my cheeks. "I don't want to die" I whispered as I stood up walking back over to the mattress. I sat down next to him as he shook his head. "We aren't gonna die, he is" I shook my head "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die" I repeated as i was hyperventilating. My breathing was staggered, my hands were shaking, salty tears rolled down my cheeks eventually pooling into my mouth. "Hey calm the hell down!" He shouted. "C-can't" i muttered, he took my face in his hands, "calm the fuck down!" He said. His thumbs carressing my cheeks wiping at my tears. "If you don't calm the hell down we're never gonna get out of here." I nodded slowly. "Just breath" I inhaled my breathing still shaky, and exhaled. My nerves calming down.