Seven

I originally was going to make the ending angsty but then I decided that y/n deserved better.
—————————————☏———————————

0 days

It was 8 o'clock in the morning and both Gwen and Bruce stood in Gwen's kitchen yet again. Gwen stood at the phone waiting for an answer and Bruce sat at the table. elbow sat on top with his head presses against his palm, as his leg bounced up and down anxiously. Finally someone answered.

"Denver police department. This is Barbara how may I help you?"

"Hi this is gwendolyn blake again, is detective walker, and detective wright there?" Gwen asked. Barbara sighed lightly before Gwen heard the light tape of the keyboard before she replied back "yes ma'am they are I'll transfer you to them now." After a few more seconds Gwen heard detective wrights voice on the other line.

"I think I know where the grabber lives" she said. Instantly the detective asked where "7741 cherry street" Gwen replied.

Once she hung up the phone both kids were off on their bikes towards the house. Peddling as fast as their feet could take. Faster, and faster, and faster until the cherry street sign came into view. Just as quick as they pulled into the street so did a few police cars and an ambulance.

-

Y/n's pov

I sighed as I leaned my head against Vance's shoulder. "You alright?" He muttered, I nodded "yeah...yeah I guess" I replied. Then we heard the large metal door begin to open. The door had been left open that day, as a part of alberts game he played. I just assumed it was albert at first until the door opened entirely to reveal my father standing behind it. His eyes were widened as he stared at vance and I.

"Holy shit" he muttered, "holy shit, holy shit" my bottom lip wobbled as I pushed myself up off of the mattress and onto my feet. "Daddy?" I was free, he would call the police and they'd lock albert up for life. I'd go back up to Durango and live with my mother, and maybe possibly come back to visit bruce. I sprinted over to him and wrapped my around around his torso. "Please call the police help us he's gonna kill us if you don't" I whispered as tears fell down my cheeks. "I-I knew he was hiding something down here" dad muttered as he rubbed at my back. "Please hur-" then I screamed as my dad collapsed in my arms. An axe now plunged into his head. "Dad..daddy oh my god" I cried as I watched as blood pooled out of my dads lifeless body. "You see what you did?" Albert said staring down at me. "This is all your fault you made me kill my brother."

I cried out as Albert pulled the axe out of my dad head and began to stalk towards me. I pushed myself back, scooting away. Whimpering, almost begging vance to help. But he didn't he just sat there staring up, almost frozen still. Albert kneeled down next to me dropping the axe before wrapping his hand around my neck. I cried out and lungs burned. "St-stop" i muttered out as Albert pushed me onto the wall closest to the door. He pulled out a small pocket knife and pressed it against my abdomen. I trembled in fear "Let go" I cried out as I pulled at his hand wrapped around my neck. "V-vance" I cried, I could see vance behind alberts shoulder. Vance stood up walking over towards Albert and I. My lungs burned as I tried to breathe. His hand tightening around my throat as I gasped, tears building up in my waterline. Vance grabbed both of alberts shoulders pulling him down as a random burst of strength helped me pull my leg up and knee albert right in the crotch. Right before he let go the knife plunged through my skin. I cried out as I scrambled to my feet pressing my hands to my stomach as Albert cried out in pain. Albert groaned out as I watched vance straddle albert and punch him repeatedly in the face.