Six

—————————————☏———————————

1 day
3rd pov

Gwen shot up in bed, panting. The number 7741 was racing through her thoughts. She had finally had another dream. It was a house, red, had a fence surrounding it, and had a tree in front. The number on the house was as 7741. This was the house she knew it. But she had to make sure it was actually the house. She had to make sure it was real.

"Gwenny it's time to wake up." Her father said knocking on her door. Gwen pealed her sheets off of her body and turned her body so that her feet were dangling off her bed. The only thing in her way was going to school. So she decided that she was going to go straight to looking for that house after school. She was determined to find out who the hell was taking all these kids.

Gwen got out of bed and picked out her clothes and got dressed before walking out and into the kitchen. Her brother Finney was already at the table eating a bowl of cereal rather loudly. "You think you could slurp that a little louder? I don't think they can hear you up In boulder" their father said as he peaked behind his news paper. This was a daily accorance for Finney, it seemed like he could never just remember not to slurp. Gwen wanted to reduce the chance of her getting shouted at so she decided on so she decided on a piece of toast.

The entire walk to school both Finney and Gwen were as quite as mice, until they stopped at both y/n and Vance's missing posters taped to a fence side by side. "Have you had any of those dreams Gwen?" Finn asked staring at the missing posters. "Yeah" she mumbled, "they're gonna find her" Finn reassured himself. "They're going to find her." He repeated before he began to continued the walk. Gwen hadn't known how much Finney had liked y/n until a few weeks ago when he started talking about her a lot. It confused Gwen because the two only really talked between class periods, maybe Finn was just too shy and flustered to talk to the girl.

"Are you alright Finney?" Gwen asked as she caught up to her brother. "Yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I?" He said. "You know with y/n" she said quietly, "I'm fine Gwen don't worry about me"

"But finne-"

"I'm FINE" Finney replied as he sped up his walking. Gwen sighed as she followed after her brother towards school. She knew her brother hadn't been okay, his friend had gone missing. A friend he just happened to really liked.

"Finney wait up!"

-

Bruce was in a similar situation as Finney. Grief over took his life, his thoughts were about y/n and nothing else. He didn't know if she had died but he knew it was very likely that she had. He tried his best to keep his spirits up, he really did. He put up missing posters, and looked everywhere with his mother and father. No one had seen her. His parents tried to help him, he was starting to become depressed, and anxiety ridden.

"Bruce hun you've gotta go" Mrs. Yamada said as she sat down next to her half asleep son. "I don't want to" Bruce mumbled into his pillow. "I know it's hard for you honey but you have to, we can go out...and look some more after school if you want." She offered. Bruce nodded and turned around, "can you maybe pick me up early?" Normally his mom wouldn't. The yamadas really prioritized education, like every family but she knew what her son was going through so she allowed it. "Yeah, that's fine..just hurry up and get ready you sister doesn't want to be late" Bruce nodded and muttered "mhm" into the pillow. Mrs yamada rubbed Bruce's arm lightly before getting up and leaving the room. Once Bruce had heard the door close he groaned and sat up. He stood up and walked over to his dresser. He stared into the mirror that sat over the dresser. He had large dark circles and tear stained cheeks. His normally smoothed out and styled hair was a mess. He looked miserable because he was. He was miserable without his best friend. He didn't think he'd ever be able to live without y/n. If they ever found out that y/n died bruce had told himself he'd kill himself. He knew y/n would disagree with his decision, y/n would tell him he was stupid and she'd be fine, she be fine without him. He be fine without her, that he needed to stay, for Amy, for his mom and dad. But he didn't think he could, he wouldn't be fine without her.