twenty four

Y/N, MIKE, max, dustin, steve, and robin walked in with food for eddie

"jesus!" eddie slightly raised his voice, since he was startled by them.

"delivery service." dustin offered, as he held up food with a smile.

-

"so we got some good news, and some bad news." dustin tells eddie. "how do you prefer it?"

"bad news first, always." eddie replied as he chewed on the food.

"all right. bad news. we tapped into the hawkins pd dispatch with our cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. also, they're uh, pretty convinced you killed chrissy.

"like, 100% convinced." max added.

"and the good news?" eddie asks.

"your name hasn't gone public yet." mike replied.

"but if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do. and once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you." robin explained.

"hunt the freak, right?" eddie sarcastically asked.

"exactly." robin agreed.

"shit." eddie cursed.

"so, before that happens, we need to find vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence." dustin lists.

"that's all, dustin? that's all?" eddie asked in annoyance.

"yeah, no, that's pretty much it." dustin responded.

"listen, eddie. i know everything dustin is saying sounds totally delusional." y/n spoke up. "but we've actually been through this before."

"yeah, see, we usually rely on this girl since she had superpowers. but uh, the girl went bye-bye, so.." steve said.

"so we're technically, in more of the.." robins trails off.

"in the brainstorming phase." max finishes the sentence.

"brainstorming." steve snaps his fingers.

"there.. there's nothing to worry about." dustin assures eddie.

then just on cue, they heard sirens, freaking them out.