twenty five

"IT WAS HERE

"IT WAS HERE." y/n explained to everyone, with nancy and robin back. "right here."

y/n's voice was shaking, she was still shaken up about what happened.

"a grandfather clock?" nancy asked, to make sure.

y/n nods her head yes, still staring at the wall in fear.

"it was so real." y/n explained. "and then, when i got closer, suddenly i just.. i woke up."

"it was like she was in a trance or something." mike informed the others. "exactly what eddie said happened to chrissy."

y/n turned around to them. "and, that's not even the bad part.."

-

"fred and chrissy, they both came to ms. kelley for help." y/n explained with a shaky voice. "they both were having headaches, bad headaches that would go away."

"and then.. then the nightmares." y/n added.

"trouble sleeping. they'd wake up in a cold sweat." y/n continued. "and then they started seeing things. bad things. from their past, and these visions they kept on getting worse, and worse, until eventually.. everything ended."

"vecna's curse." max realized.

max looked down, she tried not to think too much of it, but just starting yesterday, she got headaches, and today, she had a nightmare, but she didn't have any nosebleeds.

yet.

"chrissy's headache started a week ago." y/n lists. "fred's, six days ago. i've been having them for five days."

"y/n-" mike began, but quickly got cut off by y/n.

"i don't know how long i have." y/n begins to panic, with her eyes watering. "all i know is that, for fred and chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision."

"and i just saw that goddamn clock, so." y/n added. "looks like i'm gonna die tomorrow."

this was cut short, by them hearing objects moving in the distance.

"stay here." steve instructed them, and grabbed a lamp.

they didn't listen, however, and all followed behind steve.

a figure came out of nowhere, and steve was prepared to swing, as everyone started yelling.

"ah! it's me!" lucas yelled.