twenty seven

EVERYBODY WAS sleeping in the basement as eddie kept calling dustin's name through the walkie

nancy eventually heard it and woke up, answering it.

"hey, it's nancy."

"wheeler! hey. um, um i'm gonna need a food delivery, like, really soon, unless you want me going out into the world." eddie demanded.

"no. no, no, no. don't do that. just, stay where you are, and we'll be there as soon as we can." nancy replied.

eddie started talking to nancy about her getting him a beer so he could drink, while in hiding.

"hey i'm gonna have to call you back." nancy says, and turned off the walkie.

nancy goes up to mike, and yanks him awake.

"mike!" nancy called. "aren't you supposed to be on y/n watch?"

mike tried to wake himself up, him still tired. "yep."

"then, where is she?" nancy asked.

"she's right there." mike pointed, but sees no y/n. "a second ago.. i swear, i just dozed off for.. an hour."

mike, max, dustin, and nancy go upstairs to look for y/n, just to find y/n with holly, and her headphones in.

"morning, guys." karen cheerfully said "everything okay?"

"yeah." mike replied. "yeah, everything's okay."

y/n turns around to face them, and smiles once she sees them.

"i think it's so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this." karen complimented.

"could try sticking together at a different house for a change." ted backhandedly said, as he looks up from his newspaper.

mike starts to walk up to y/n.

"you know you're welcome here anytime." karen tells dustin with a smile.

"totally. you're like family." dustin said, then he points to the pancakes karen made. "may i?"

"absolutely." karen replies.

"yeah, why not?" ted asks. "take us for all we're worth."

dustin looks at ted with a smile. "okay." dustin sweetly smiles as he takes the pancakes.