𝙤𝙣𝙚

an: anything in bold is japanese!

.
.
.

𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙭'𝙨 𝙥.𝙤.𝙫

anxious.

beaux felt anxious. her stomach was in knots. her thoughts ran a mile a minute. her throat felt quite dry even though she had her iced coffee to help quench her thirst.

she was running  late, no surprise there, but it was her first day of university and she wanted to make a good impression. would she be able to meet new people and make friends? will it be the same as high school? will she be able to find her classes? will she finally get rid of the thief of time called procrastination, no she wouldn't but she wishes.

without even realizing she had made it to her first class, which was Japanese . she quietly opened the door to be met with the class almost being full and the lecturer greeting the students.

"right, good morning everyone! my name is mrs rodgers and I'm your lecturer for this class." said mrs rodgers, who seemed to be a sweet yet strict older woman.

beaux, had fortunately found a seat close enough to see the board but not enough to be right in front of the class and she was right next the window which was a score on her part . she quickly took out her note pad, her black pen and her favorite pastel highlighter so that she should take notes and colour code important information.

looking out to her left, where she could see the view that the window provided, she silently watched the tiny droplets race against each other. (the droplet she was cheering on had unfortunately lost. ) soon mrs rodgers voice pulled her from her thoughts.

"- and now for your year long assignment! don't worry this is all individual work. You will be writing letters! to be more specific pen pals! on your desk should be a slip of paper with your pen pals information and the rest of the instructions pertaining to the project. This is an opportunity for you all to practice and improve on your Japanese. Remember this is very important for you all as you all want to brush up on the language that could be a second or maybe a third that you are wanting to be fluent in. Now for the rest of the lesson I will allow you, just this once! to start your introduction letter! Okay! Get started! And good luck!"

and with that beaux silently picked up the paper and read it out loud to her self.

"Kōtarō Bokuto" she hummed, and smiled. maybe this would be a good opportunity to make a friend and. she was rather excited about this project and with that she grabbed a piece of paper and set out a rough draft.

Dear Bokuto-San...