𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙭'𝙨 𝙥

𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙭'𝙨 𝙥.𝙤.𝙫
.
.
.

beaux sat in the comfort of her cosy, cottage house that she shared with her precious munchkin cat, whom she named wasabi. the reason behind wasabi's name will only ever make sense to six-year-old beaux when she had gotten him as a birthday gift.

beaux was at her desk that was in her room,her left hand flipped her pen and her right hand offered endless head rubs for the cute fluff ball who had claimed her lap as his own bed.

"hmm, what should I say to bokuto-san, wasabi? I don't think I'll make the letter too long, well i'll try not to make it too long! It's just a introduction about me. I just have to write about myself and I'm a pretty interesting person right wasabi?" said beaux as she dropped her pen on her desk and picked up her cat so that she can make him face her.

wasabi's nose twitched and he lightly tapped his paw on her cheek as he let out a soft meow as if he were agreeing with what she was saying.

she giggled before giving her precious munchkin a kiss on his forehead before gently putting the cat down before getting back to picking up her pen and writing her letter.

Dear Bokuto-San,

Hi my name is beaux and I currently live in France!

I'm twenty years old and a university student just like you. I'll try and keep the short and sweet and tell you a little about myself!

I enjoy baking, I love reading. My favorite movie genre is horror. I'm currently studying to become a translator. I enjoy drawing and painting and going to the gym on weekends. I love, love taking pictures of the sky and have an unhealthy (according to some) addiction to iced-coffee!

I apologize if I'm a little awkward while writing, I'm just a bit nervous. ^^

What are currently studying? Do you have a favorite hobby? Play any sport?

I hope you'll have an amazing day or night!

looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Yours sincerely,
Beaux Meddows <3

looking at paper in her hands she sighed and shrugged her shoulders. she wasn't happy or mad with the written letter but what to do? she had already felt nervous as is. she slipped the letter into a white envelope and sealed it with her favorite cat shaped seal stamp.

she looked at her pastel yellow clock and saw that it was already six p.m. with a sigh she got up from her desk and slipped on her dino crocs and left her room.she walked passed a sleeping wasabi, making sure to grab her keys before silently closing her door and walked towards the post box that was just at the corner of the street where she lived.

She slipped the letter in the post box and smiled before looking at the sunset that made the sky look pretty with all the pink and yellow hues decorating it. she grabbed her phone that had been in her pocket and took a picture of the sky.

"I wonder if the sunsets look just as pretty in Japan." she mumbled to herself before she slipped her phone back in her pocket and walked towards her house where an awake and hungry wasabi was waiting for his human to give him food and belly rubs of course.

------
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵! 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭. ^^
𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘹 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘪!