𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙭'𝙨 𝙥

𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙭'𝙨 𝙥.𝙤.𝙫

nervous was an understatement.

beaux stared at the envelope that layed on her desk. all she had to do was open the envelope and she would finally get to put a face to the name of the man she'd been writing to.

"𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘸𝘸!"

finally being brought back from her thoughts, beaux gave wasabi a forehead kiss.

" 'm sorry 'sabi. I'm just nervous" she gently rubbed his tummy as he had been lying on his back while on her lap.

"I should probably open the letter, hm?"
"meow"
"but that means if I open it, the fact he'll open my letter and see me becomes real too, so maybe I should just close my eye's and pretend, yes that's a good idea."

and in that moment, one could have sworn that wasabi was a human trapped in a cats body because he 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 his eye's before letting out what could be a 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩 and getting up to go and collect the envelope and dropping it on his humans lap before looking at her almost saying.

'𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸!'

"fine, fine, sheesh. no need to be a meanie about it" she winded before opening the letter. her eye's were closed as she felt around for the pictures and as she gently picked up one picture.

3 2 1

wow, he was beautiful.

there in beaux's hands layed a picture of bokuto.

he had a gentle smile in the picture, his grayish-white hair lay softly on his forehead while a sage crewneck adorned his well build body. his hazel, almost yellow eye's sparkled in the picture and his smile displayed all his teeth.

𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, she thought to herself, the second picture was of him and who she assumed to be akaashi.

her smile was still on her face as she gently put the pictures down on her bed side tabel before taking out the paper that had been left.

and all it said was

meddow-san, I hope you liked the pictures and I hope you liked the colour of the crewneck, I picked it out because it's your favorite colour.

also call me Kōtarō

Yours sincerely,
Kōtarō ♡

with warmed up cheeks and flutter in her heart, beaux couldn't help but let the giggles escape from her, she finally allowed herself to accept what she has been feeling these past couple of months for the ray of sunshine she had been writing to.

it was starting to feel a little more like love and she didn't mind that.