𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

dear meddow-san

dear meddow-san

hey! hey!

It's me, bokuto!

I'm twenty one and I love yakiniku!! and volleyball! I play for the msby black jackals volleyball team, I'm an outside hitter!!

at university, besides playing volleyball I'm also a kinesiology student! I really enjoy finding out about the functions of the human body.

I have two sisters! I enjoy spending time with my friends, especially akaashi!! I feel like you'd get along with him he also likes reading!

You sound like such a nice person meddow-san! Also cool cat stamp by the way it's super cute!!

I can't wait to hear from you!

Yours sincerely,
Kōtarō Bokuto.

𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘅'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

beaux giggled as she read the letter. "𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘸𝘸𝘸" wasabi gently baked biscuits on his owners chest before making himself comfortable and laying down. with her free hand, beaux gently scratched behind her darling cat's ears and silently re-read the letter.

"bokuto-san sounds like such a lovely person, right 'sabi?" beaux asked as she now focused on the sleepy cat wasabi meowed back in response before getting off his human and decided to sleep soundly on the wooden floor of his humans room. beaux playfully rolled her eyes and decided to get up from her bed and make her way out her room.

since it was the weekend, beaux had decided that on this lovely day she'd go to her favorite café that was in walking distance and spend her afternoon working on her assignments that she had for other classes.

as she got ready, dressed warmly in her favorite black pants, her black chunky loafers, her soft pink jersey that went over her turtle neck and her hair was left in its natural curly state.

after checking on wasabi, with her bag and phone in hand beaux left her cottage and was on her way.

she couldn't help but wonder what a certain volleyball player was doing right now.

meanwhile a certain volleyball player wondered the exact same thing about the girl with the pretty hand writing.
-----
𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯,𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵.