𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Tokyo, Japan

breathtakingly beautiful

kōtarō could not believe his eye's. the girl who had pretty handwriting was so beautiful.

he had two poloroids in hands, the first one was of beaux, her soft curly hair had caught his attention as it lay around her face like a crown, her cheeks met her eyes half way, she seemed to be laughing at something and the moment had been caught just in time. the second picture was of beaux and in her arms was wasabi, the famous cat that had been mentioned in almost every letter and kōtarō could definitely understand why she loved the cat so much, he was in deed, very cute and on his collar was a mini volleyball keychain that kōtarō had sent to her months ago.

she kept it.

looking back to the first polaroid, pink had found itself dusted on his cheeks has his eye's softend even more if it were possible.

He got up from his desk and pinned the pictures next to where he kept all her letter's, he wallked back to his bed and lay down before taking the envelope and reaching for the note that was waiting to be read.

hi, bokuto-san,

I hope you liked the pictures, hahaha.
I was nervous, I wont lie! Did you see the one with 'sabi and I? It's cute right? I put the mini volleyball keychain on his collar and he loves it!!

I can wait to here from you soon

yours sincerely,
beaux meddows

p.s call me beaux ♡

his smile widened even more after reading her letter.

he now knew, that he had definitely fallen for beaux and it started to feel a little more like love and he didn't mind that.

to think, it all started with bokuto who had fallen for a girl because she had the prettiest handwriting.

end.