𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙭'𝙨 𝙥

𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙭'𝙨 𝙥.𝙤.𝙫

It's been four months since beaux and bokuto had exchanged letters and even though they had not met before they felt close as ever to each other.

beaux had a wonderful time at university as she continued to go about her courses. she made a couple of friends who she would hang out with whenever she or they had the chance to meet up.

beaux was now on a two week break and she could not be any happier to not do any work. as usual she was at home and writing a letter to her favorite volleyball player (he was the only one she knew but anywa-).

they had both come to an agreement that the next letter they would send on the same day , which she was current busy with, they would add a picture or two so that they would finally get to see what the person looked like.

when I tell you miss beaux was ready to run for the hills like-

beaux had decided that she would add two polaroids. one of herself and the other poloroid was of herself and wasabi-baby of course!

and continuing with her normal routine when it came to mailing her letters, she added her signature cat seal stamp.

𝙗𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙩𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

meanwhile back in Japan, bokuto was doing the same thing of writing his letter and adding two pictures. he decided that he'd send two pictures, one by himself and the other one was of him and akaashi.

he was so concentrated on finishing his letter that he had forgotten about a certain tangerine-head sitting across from him in the living room.

"what are you doing with that letter bokuto?  i didn't know you wrote letters" said hinata who tilted his head in confusion.

with his usual bright and charming smile bokuto stood up, striking a superman pose, while pointing at hinata.

"i have a pen pal!! she's from france and she has such pretty handwriting!"

"woah! i heard about that program on campus, that sounds cool Kou!" hinata said as he stood up and gave a fist bump to bokuto.

"i know right, she's so nice! we've been writing to each for almost four months no and have i told you how pretty her hand writing was?"

hinita could not help but smile at the older male. he seemed to really like the person who he had become pen pals with.

" You have ", he chuckled before humming," so what does she look like? "

bokuto sat back down before shrugging.
" i have no idea, we agreed to add pictures to the next letter we would send. we also agreed to send them at the same time so we'll know then" he said this as he waved said letter in his hand.

both boys decided to leave the conversation as is and continued with their planned day off from practice.

but one thing for sure was,they both couldn't wait to receive each other's letters

---

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦,𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.
𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘮𝘸𝘢𝘩!