𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Tokyo, Japan.

𝙗𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙩𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙗𝙤𝙠𝙪𝙩𝙤'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

excited was an understatement.

bokuto could not put into words the amount of joy he felt as he sat in his room with a letter  that was in his hand.

It wasn't just any letter.

Oh no.

It was a letter from his pen pal!

a grin had taken over his face as he looked at the adorable cat seal stamp. he was almost afraid to open the pretty letter because of that cat looked so cute but he couldn't hold back anymore and gently opened the letter.

Once he had managed to gently open the envelope, he unfolded the letter and began to read.

Dear Bokuto-San,

Hi my name is beaux and I currently live in France!

I'm twenty years old and a university student just like you. I'll try and keep the short and sweet and tell you a little about myself!

I enjoy baking, I love reading. My favorite movie genre is horror. I'm currently studying to become a translator. I enjoy drawing and painting and going to the gym on weekends. I love, love taking pictures of the sky and have an unhealthy (according to some) addiction to iced-coffee!

I apologize if I'm a little awkward while writing, I'm just a bit nervous. ^^

What are currently studying? Do you have a favorite hobby? Play any sport?

I hope you'll have an amazing day or night!

looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Yours sincerely,
Beaux Meddows <3

a faint blush had covered his cheeks and the first thing that came to mind was how pretty her handwriting was.

He could not help but let a chuckle slip as he re-read the letter before gently folding it up again and placing it on his desk that had been placed next to his bed.

"meddow-san sounds like such a sweet person. I should probably ask akaashi if he has letters and envelopes so that I can write my letter as soon as possible." he mumbled to himself before he decided to leave his room to get his phone that had been on the kitchen counter.

After grabbing his phone and after a brief call with akaashi. bokuto was already on his way with a little pep in his step.

...

after having supper with his best friend bokuto was now at home with and envelop, paper and a brand new owl seal stamp.

he slipped off his shoes before sliding with his socks all the way to his room because he was cool like that.

once bokuto entered his room, he excitedly sat at his desk and began writing his letter as he was excited about introducing himself and the opportunity of making a new friend from a different country! 

and so he began writing:

Dear meddow-san!

----

𝘢𝘢𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬!

𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦!

𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘰. 𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥,𝘮𝘸𝘢𝘩!