Author's Note

"And when his eyes go cresents, he sees the world in her smiling figure. Among other things still, a vague world; his memories linked with her. "

       SHE DIED YEARS BACK. THE ONLY TRUE REMAINS OF HER STAY PUT WITH HIM. 

The young brunette tried his luck in a private hospital. Who knew he'll call attention to the lost love story. A story which died shortly within four years of marriage. A story which he decided to give up for his psychology project. 

Read out to find how a college student unveil a beautiful story in the midst of doing his psychology project survey. I cannot promise to bring out the best of emotions but, join this amazing love story and experience a roller coaster ride of different phases of love, trauma and friendship. 

.

.

Onsra isn't a typical love story but is portraying a person's inner emotions more. The story deals with a lot of flashbacks. The plots are happening in the past as accordance to the narrator and the young brunette boy taking notes for his project. 

Engaging with the story you'll find more of how the male protagonist dealt with his fear of losing his wife; how his rejection to the reality came to the phase of having hallucinations and alcholism; his time in the rehab center; and his journey as a father later. If you're reading this as a romance novel, I'm sorry to not keep up to your interest as the only lovely moments you'll find will be through the flashbacks. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ONSRA!!!!!!! COMING OUT SOON!!!!! STAY TUNED.