4.meet

Luna got out of her space ship and was breathing the air . She felt lively , the air was purer than in her planet . She was tired by the journey . She took her glasses from the backpack , it was A.I powered having a lot of features like night vision .
" Alexa , turn on night vision " she voice commanded the A.I to turn on night vision .
She immediately turned around to scan her surroundings and what she saw sacred and rendered her frozen for seconds . A young human , she couldn't believe a person from xanthora had reached this planet or was she imagining things . She tried to remove the glasses , there was enough light from the space ship for her to see with naked eyes.

******

Karna was watching the gorgeous women before him

Karna was watching the gorgeous women before him . She took something from her bag and was wearing it , it covered her eyes . Then finally she turned her direction towards where he stood . He could see that she had not expected him . She removed the thing she put on her eyes and was watching him with her beautiful and entrancing eyes , her eyes were ocean blue in color , he felt like he was getting drowned in them .

******

Luna didn't know what to do , first thing that came to her mind was to try hypnotising that person . He was looking into her eyes deeply so it was an easy try , within seconds he was under her clutches . She couldn't believe what just happened. She went closer to him as if to study him , he was standing frozen as he was under her control . He was not wearing anything on the upper body ,but was wearing a strange clothing on lower half . His body was well built , he had like 8 pack abs . She curiously touched his abs and it felt like stone . He was really strong , he was muscular but not like wrestlers she had seen in television . He had perfect body . He was tall like her head would only touch his chin when she stood near him , she herself was taller . To say he was handsome would be an understatement , the fact was she had never seen anyone so handsome in her life . She came back from her thoughts after a little while . Instead of thinking and acting on her current situation she had been standing and enjoying his beauty. She became serious . She needed to know more about this person and know about how he had reached this planet from there home planet . She decided to ask him questions .

" Tell me your name ? " She asked him .
" Karna " he answered , A weird name she thought .
" How did you reach here ?"
" I walked "
" Huh ? What ?...by walking " was he really answering her or mocking her , but he seemed perfectly under her control . She decided to ask a different question .
" Where do you live "
" Hastinapura " she had never heard a place of that sort in xanthora . She decided to ask a different question.
" Where did you work ? " She thought he must be an astronaut like her . But she never heard of any such mission , for a long time space mission were kept for only short distances and this was first ever long distance mission since a long long time . But there must be some explanation and he must have been sent by a secret mission that no one knew , she thought .
" Charioteer under king dritharashtra"
She couldn't believe what she was hearing , she understood that he was working under some king but they were no kingship anywhere , it was like thousands of years back there were kings ruling and now there was an elected government , which they called democracy . She couldn't understand a thing of what she was hearing . She decided to see if he was lying. She tied her watch on his hand and turned on lie detection feature and repeated the same questions again . It showed that he wasn't lying . It didn't seem like he was lying , he was like totally under her control . She was trying to piece things together but everything was so confusing . Here was a man from xanthora , and he was answering very absurdly . She was also totally tired from the journey . Using her watch which was connected to her space ship , she set it to orbit mode . The space ship flew high and settled into an orbit revolving around the earth like a satellite , she could get various data from it directly to her watch and could control it if needed .

She needed to find a perfect place to set her house . This place seemed pefect as it was near water , so she decided it was best to settle there itself . She opened her bag and from it she took a mini house , it looked like a toy . She placed it on ground and took out a gun . She pressed a button on the gun after taking aim with the laser beam . On pressing the button the mini house transformed into a bigger one , an actual house . She went inside , bringing the hynotised person with her. She used her eyes to overcome the lock mechanism , the retinal scan and soon she sat down in the couch . She was totally exhausted from the travel . She looked at the handsome man who was sitting at the other end , he didn't seem like a threat but she couldn't take risk . She handcuffed him . And went to the kitchen to get something cold . She got herself a drink from the refrigerator and drank it , she couldn't stay awake anymore , her body had grown so tired . She decided to sleep , she made sure all the windows and doors were locked and then went near the stranger and pressed a button to make the couch turn into bed mode. She used her hypnotic control to make him sleep , in seconds he was sleeping like a baby . It reminded her of the consequences of using hynotism in her planet xanthora , though many knew the skill , it was forbidden to use and if someone is caught using such powers they could end up in prison for life . She had learned it when she was a child by her father , but never had used it on anyone , but her father had adviced her on practising it regularly for self dense under crucial circumstances and this turned out to be one . But there was drawbacks with the skill , it could only be used on someone who hasn't learned of controlling there senses , most of the people in xanthora knew these skills , it was only lately that people were starting to abondon such skills and relying more on technology . Luckily this guy was one of them .

----------------------------------------------

Like & Comment ✨