7.Eureka ✨

Luna and karna were completely drenched in the rain as they reached home .Luna fetched a towel for karna to dry his hair while she was about to go change her dress which was completely wet . Then it suddenly struck her mind that his hair had always been blackish in color ever since she saw him for the first time . Even most people she had seen had black hair and some also had grey or silver hair but none had other colors . She thought it was some kind of thing for these people to keep the same color instead of changing now and then like she did . She loved changing her hair color based on the dress sometimes even based on surrounding ambiance . she wanted to know why he was keeping the same one all the time .

" Change your hair color into something else , I want to see what suits you best " .

She changed her hair into a purple shade to show him a demo of what she was asking .

Karna watched her astounded as her hair changed it's color . He told her that he couldn't do that .

Luna was still wet but her mind was having its thirst to seek answers for the mystery around this planet . She put on her special glasses and asked the A.I to make a board before her . She was scribbling about all the mysterious events that had transpired ever since she had landed on this planet . while , karna was baffled as she was waving her finger in air as the A.R board ( augmented reality) was only visible to her through the glasses .

She made points about everything from the beginning .

• we got a signal from a lost space ship that went missing around a thousand years back and I was sent to find out the mystery behind how those signals were activated after these many years .
• I landed here seeking the source and found the planet to be habitable, not just that , it's more greenish and lively than xanthora . It already has a life-filled with diversity of species , which were smaller in size compared to those of xanthora but nevertheless still capable of giving me scares ( she remembered the limbless creatures that hissed at her ) . Found this handsome fellow human . Not just him there are more humans . The mystery is making me go mad. Wierdly they cannot change the hair color like I do .

Possibilities
• They somehow got here from xanthora by some space mission
[ but that many people , no it's not possible ]

She ruled it out .

•̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶x̶a̶n̶t̶h̶o̶r̶a̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶[̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶

• Maybe they are alien species that look exactly like humans by chance .

That's possible , but she had a way to find out if that's true . She went to karna and asked him to place his finger at the side of her watch . He didn't know that there was a tiny micro hole there . Luna told the A.I to collect his blood sample . A micro needle slid from the hole piercing his finger drawing the smallest fraction of blood , it was a wonder as karna didn't even realise what had happened , there was no pain nor any signs to indicate the piercing of the micro needle.

Luna told her A.I assistant to compare the genetic structure of his with hers . Surprisingly it was 99% match so they were the same species , the humans . But how was this possible .

She read her points again striked out the second option .

Possibilities
•̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶x̶a̶n̶t̶h̶o̶r̶a̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶[̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶]̶
•M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶i̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶.̶

The second one was not at all possible since they knew the language of her planet that was almost impossible to happen plus the genetic analysis said the same .
She opened her mind to see things in a different perspective in which everything added up .

She scribbled again .

A lost ship with a mission to find a planet that could sustain life - > got a signal from a planet with a habitable environment - > There are humans here but with slight differences like the hair color and few more

It all added up now . So the lost ship members must have found this planet and they started to live here for some reason instead of reaching out to xanthora or maybe the spaceship got destroyed but why didn't they send a signal trying to contact them at that time if they were trapped here , that's a mystery . Anyway , they lived here and the evidence for it was present in infront of her . A human civilization with slight changes in their traits since they have evolved in their new environment. She studied more characteristics shown after analysis of karna's genes . Most were similar . But the life span was different. It had estimated his life span to be 120 max years . " Woah " she exclaimed as she read , whereas for her it was 70 max . Most of the xanthorians had lifespan from 50-70 or the highest for any person alive was like 80s . But she was also surprised by her own reading because the last time she read it was 55 at max and it always showed the same , the technology behind it was so accurate that for almost all people it had been true other than in cases where people contracted incurable disease or in cases of accidents . But otherwise it worked always miraculously but now it is showing her life span to be 70 from the earlier 55 , that was strange . It could be because of the environmental factors . Sure the environment was like heaven compared to xanthora , the pure & abundant oxygen , nature rich in vegetation , everything was so perfect here which could be the reason for the long life span . So the crew members lived and thrived here giving rise to offspring and they evolved into the current civilization . It even explained about the reason for them knowing her language , she had read somewhere that it took more than thousands of years for languages to evolve , they must still be using the language of their ancestors , the crew members of the lost ship. But she did notice there were certain new words that karna used that she didn't understand and he didn't understand some of her words . Everything made sense to her now .

Luna felt a rush of euphoria as she had finally come up with a theory that gave answers to every mystery that had transpired on this planet ever since her landing . She turned on the music and began to dance ignoring the fact that she was still wet and there was a guy who was staring at her but she was immune to everything at that moment .

_____________________________________________

Comment your thoughts 💭 .