6. Rain ☔

People were staring at the mysterious women they had seen along with son of radha . Luna could feel people's intense gaze at her but what she didn't know was that most of them were watching them with their mouth open . She did not know that she had already become the hot topic for people to gossip about .

Those who had seen the mysterious women were sharing their experience with others .
" She was young , wearing some weird clothes , her skin was so fair and there was this unnatural radiance around her skin , her face perfectly carved , it was something else , I don't have words to describe ,her eyes..it was bluish , her hair too was unusual , it wasn't black , it was glowing with a fusion of vibrant colors . In short , she was a goddess " one man said , everyone listening around him were in their imaginary world trying to picture this otherworldly beauty . They couldn't wait to see her with their own eyes .

 They couldn't wait to see her with their own eyes

                       ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Radha was pondering over similar thoughts about the girl , she had certainly thought so many things to ask her but her son had told it was rude to ask questions to a guest . She was so beautiful , not just beautiful but so different from normal people . Her clothing , her skin , her hair , her eyes everything of her seemed otherworldly . She was thinking about visiting the girls house for a marriage proposal , afterall she was sister of his friend . Maybe they were already in love . She could sense there was something between them . Her mind was restless with so many thoughts after they had left . She was already missing her daughter in law , she laughed at the thought that she had already decided that . Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden downpour of rain . She looked outside the hut and cursed the rain for having to choose this hour of the day . Both her son and husband were out . She hoped they would get some shelter .

                       ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Karna was walking silently with luna walking beside him . He was glad that she had asked him to take her to her home . People were staring hard at them and he was sure she would become the topic of their talks . There was no doubt in that . She was so different from them in many ways . Last Night when he saw her for the first time , he had thought her to be a goddess , even now a lot of things made him to think the same . He had been noticing how her hair changed the colors often from a fusion of blue to sometimes red & now it was a fusion of green and other colors , it was glowing even as the atmosphere had become gloomy and dark , she looked nothing less than a goddess .

Her beautiful blue eyes was so captivating . Just when he was silently having peeks at her , it started drizzling . He realised the reason for the atmosphere to darken so early , it was the sign of rain but he was so lost in her to have missed the warning signs.

Luna felt the rain droplets making contact with her body , she felt the coldness . Her mind needed it , she was already feeling her stress evoparting as the rain was wetting her completely . She loved rain , it happened rarely in her world . She had unknowingly started dancing with joy . It was therapeutic , a natural stress reliever .
Karna was gaping at her as she suddenly started to sing and dance in the rain .

" Vrishali it's getting heavy , we should go now . You will catch fever or cold . Let's go " he said .

She heard him call her as vrishali Instead of luna . But she let it go , it didn't matter what he called her . But he was really a fun spoiler . In seconds she realised he was right as the rain was hitting hard on her skin and it was starting to hurt . She grabbed his hand saying " run " and they started running towards home . All the way Luna was giggling happily while karna was enjoying watching her joy . Her hair had again changed it's color and it now synced with the rain . His heart was fluttering as she was holding his hand as they were running .

______________________________________________

A small update but more on the way .

Nothing much happened but I needed to start easy I guess I can now write more .

Next --- Luna uncovers the mystery